NCAA tournament thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA tournament thread

8-4 Duke. There D is awful and Rowe is doing serious damage at the X. Hopkins also turning ut over left and right. Hopkins backup goalie ineligible

Cheapshot by Hopkins on Rowe.

Dirty by Hopkins.

10-4 Duke another goal.

Hopkins just put in a Grad Transfer goalie who's played 4 mins & made 1 save on the year. We're still in the 1st half.

IMG_0916.JPG

UPDATE: He lets in the 1st shot he sees.

I highly doubt they can Petro but the fanbase is beyond restless & this is the type of poor performance that acts as many coaches "swan song". They'll give him 1 more year to get something done with Seniors Stanwick & Tinney.

I'm gonna have to change it to the players championship. I'm getting sick of seeing the Tucker commitment scroll across the bottom

How the heck did Hopkins get a home game?

They went 8-6. 1 road win.
Duke was 12-4 and had more quality wins and road/neutral wins.

It's a joke.

I thought at best they were an 8, brutal job once again by the ncaa tourney committee

Hop switches back to original goalie. Getting really chippy. This could get ugly.

This game could get Petro fired.

It's an epic beat down

15-5.

Signed a new deal last year or the year before thats runs through 2019 but i agree if your the Hopkins administration this has to be the last straw. This is beyond embarrassing, there getting blasted at home.

Guterding 4 goals and 6 assists.

He could pass Gary Gait's 12 point record if he isn't pulled.

16-5 Duke

Guterding 4 goals and 6 assists.

He could pass Gary Gait's 12 point record if he isn't pulled.

16-5 Duke

Hes gonna get pulled soon

Duke scored 11 seconds into the 4th they haven't called off the dogs yet.

Hoplins scored finally and their band did that song but didn't utter a single number.

17-6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom