NCAA tournament thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA tournament thread

Wow, what a way to finish the quarter. Albany is scary, they could be on way to Memorial Day.

UNC isn't going to win without being able to touch the ball. This is a blowout.

Albany enforcing their will. Ierlan is going to be a force to reckon with for the next three years. SU better figure out their next play at the X because Albany is set for then next three years.
Unless Marr leaves and this kid wants to be closer to home.

Unless Marr leaves and this kid wants to be closer to home.
Where would marr go? He is set at Albany especially with Cuomo offering free tuition for in state students. He is on the precipice of a great run. No one knows for sure how serious Michigan is about lacrosse and how much they will commit to a coach. They would have to back up the brinks truck to get him out of Albany.

Where would marr go? He is set at Albany especially with Cuomo offering free tuition for in state students. He is on the precipice of a great run. No one knows for sure how serious Michigan is about lacrosse and how much they will commit to a coach. They would have to back up the brinks truck to get him out of Albany.
Only place will be Hopkins. Isn't that what a lot of alums want.

This is a great point. Albany could be primed for a major run the next couple years. Outside of Fields, these are a bunch of low-level recruits on offense. They're bringing in Nanticoke next year & I'd expect a few transfers. With the tuition, as you mentioned, Marr's free-flowing style, & knowing that Irelan is going to give you tons of possessions, I'd expect high-end offensive players to start flocking. I'd be shocked if Marr didn't offer Ierlan a full ride...he knew what this could become.

This is a great point. Albany could be primed for a major run the next couple years. Outside of Fields, these are a bunch of low-level recruits on offense. They're bringing in Nanticoke next year & I'd expect a few transfers. With the tuition, as
you mentioned, Marr's free-flowing style, & knowing that Irelan is going to give you tons of possessions, I'd expect high-end offensive players to start flocking. I'd be shocked if Marr didn't offer Ierlan a full ride...he knew what this could become.

They'll probably end up with Russ Oakes in 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom