NCAA | Syracusefan.com

NCAA

But no one will be able to discuss it - student privacy you know.

We don't know what the NCAA did or didn't do but O'Neil didn't say they revisited their decision. They revisited the case.

Just goes to show...Fine mess opens SU up like a dissected frog, yahoo investigates drug policy, news comes out about the drug testing and next thing you know, fab is back being ineligible. One door opens to another when the NCAA gets involved...not that they're always interconnected, but the more you catch the eye, the more you need to open up, and the more closely you're looked at.

I wonder if they did so out of spite for Boeheim opening his mouth about the drug issue...

(I'm overwhelmed with conspiracy theories.)

They said it was OK that he was a lazy 1 month ago. What changed?
Who knows. The point is, no one but Fab put him in this position. And now he's screwing over his teammates because he just doesn't care.

I smell lack of institutional control.
it probably doesn't help that the spin after the fine stuff was that boeheim is so hands off and leaves people alone so much that he wouldn't know about anything going on in personal lives

Ironically we would have been much better off if Fab had never come back. At least then Rak and BMK would have had some exposure and PT. Sure we wouldn't have been a #1 but in the grand scheme of things what does that really matter? The #1 is supposed to have an "easier" path but our region was stacked against us even if Fab had played. I'd rather be a #4 with a more experienced Rak at the 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom