ND Football game tix | Syracusefan.com

ND Football game tix

OburgOrange

Living Legend
Just throwing it out there. I need 4. I know, just wait for them to go on sale to season tix holders. Just seeing if anything is available before hand

Just throwing it out there. I need 4. I know, just wait for them to go on sale to season tix holders. Just seeing if anything is available before hand
Do they need to sit together or can they just be in the same section?

I just bought a season ticket in the front row of the 300s for what a single ticket to that game might go for. Worth checking out.
Agree with this. The algorithm they use for dynamic pricing weighs popular secondary market service pricing. Lowest price on SeatGeek today is $162 plus fees. You can get upper level sidelines seasons in top third for $125. Resell other games to recoup and you will come out with better seats at a lower price for ND. Last I checked there were still a few West parking passes left. Buying extra seasons will get you access to one of those- always an easy sale to Fine Mess crew.

I would love to attend this game. If anyone finds some tickets I will definitely take some.

Honestly if you only want to attend the Notre Dame game you’re two most cost effective options are to wait and hope Syracuse and/or Notre Dame are having terrible seasons (not likely), or buying seasons and selling the games you will not be attending. Individual game tickets will be sold using dynamic pricing and one of the factors that determines price is what the tickets are selling for on major secondary markets. Currently on StubHub the lowest price ticket is $130 for upper deck end zone PLUS significant fees. You can buy much better season seats through the box office for $125.

Honestly if you only want to attend the Notre Dame game you’re two most cost effective options are to wait and hope Syracuse and/or Notre Dame are having terrible seasons (not likely), or buying seasons and selling the games you will not be attending. Individual game tickets will be sold using dynamic pricing and one of the factors that determines price is what the tickets are selling for on major secondary markets. Currently on StubHub the lowest price ticket is $130 for upper deck end zone PLUS significant fees. You can buy much better season seats through the box office for $125.
Like Mark says, you can sell the other tickets from your season ticket package and make an nice profit for yourself.

Or...

You might go to the first couple of games, fall in love with a young, hard working, exciting team and end up attending all the games.

Maybe you hook up with the Fine Mess tailgate group and learn the secret handshake. Then become an aficionado of IPA beers and pose for the cover of Craft Beer & Brewing Magazine with JRHEETER and JeremyCuse.

You never know.

cover-landing.jpg

I totally understand this reasoning, and I approached my friends with this scenario. However, they are coming from out of country for one game and don’t want to be attached to season tickets they have to sell. Therefore, they have opted to pay whatever it is for a single ticket to ND.

So, if anyone has 4 together that can’t make the ND game and wants to sell, I’m your huckleberry

Together
I just sold a pair on the aisle in Preferred B for $100 each. Just FYI.

Probably could've got more too as they were great seats.

I have another pair for sale for $70 each in Section 320 Row U in seats 2-3. The bad news you'll need to sit next to me in Seat 1. Stadium West parking pass for $35.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom