ND out of Perkins Race | Syracusefan.com

ND out of Perkins Race

I don't see SU having a chance at DP, but then again I am double short on him saying no.

Did I see Oregon was a leader for him once he opened things up again? If so, the Ducks got a bit RB commit yesterday...I think. Maybe helps us a bit?

Staff was excited about Jarron Jones

Staff was excited about Ishaq Williams

I was once excited about Pam Anderson. Didn't mean I ever had a chance to sleep with her.

I tend to agree, Perkins will be the one this year that slips away, not really holding much faith here

Did I see Oregon was a leader for him once he opened things up again? If so, the Ducks got a bit RB commit yesterday...I think. Maybe helps us a bit?

I think Oregon was recruiting him as a LB.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

What makes a lot of the people on this site think that there must be some outstanding recruits that DM has landed but is silent about. DM seems to be a straight shooter and adamant in his communication and decision making. He says hes done with recruiting for 2012 then he is done. Everyone seems to think because we tell highly regarded recruits there is no room that we have some big fish in the boat or are reeeling them in right now. I'm of the opinion that what you see is what you get and nothing more. Everybody seems to be in high hopes for DM turning this team around that includes better recruiting classes. we all can hope but in the end reality wins out.

What makes a lot of the people on this site think that there must be some outstanding recruits that DM has landed but is silent about. DM seems to be a straight shooter and adamant in his communication and decision making. He says hes done with recruiting for 2012 then he is done. Everyone seems to think because we tell highly regarded recruits there is no room that we have some big fish in the boat or are reeeling them in right now. I'm of the opinion that what you see is what you get and nothing more. Everybody seems to be in high hopes for DM turning this team around that includes better recruiting classes. we all can hope but in the end reality wins out.

Who knows who the staff coniders to be top prospects as well, doesn't always jive with what public perception is either

I was once excited about Pam Anderson. Didn't mean I ever had a chance to sleep with her.

Don't sell yourself short. Once she got Hep C, you had a great chance!

We are still actively recruiting Perkins, Morgan, Manley, Cox Jr., Morris, and probably a few others. The class isn't "done".

Many of the articles written about Perkins are written with a slant toward the site they are written by. I've read articles from Michigan St. that thinks they are a favorite (LOL). Perkins has a great relationship with Wheatley that has been established well before LSU, Oregon, and BSU got into the mix. I think that will count for something.

We are still actively recruiting Perkins, Morgan, Manley, Cox Jr., Morris, and probably a few others. The class isn't "done".

Many of the articles written about Perkins are written with a slant toward the site they are written by. I've read articles from Michigan St. that thinks they are a favorite (LOL). Perkins has a great relationship with Wheatley that has been established well before LSU, Oregon, and BSU got into the mix. I think that will count for something.

Why do you think we're not recruiting Lynch?

Why do you think we're not recruiting Lynch?

Morris/Perkins might be looked at as better options, plus the fact we might not have been a serious candidate to begin with.

Don't sell yourself short. Once she got Hep C, you had a great chance!

After Tommy Lee went public with his ability to steer a boat (and honk the horn) with his third leg, I gave up the dream.

I mean, I got skills...but I aint got them kind of skills.

Morris/Perkins might be looked at as better options, plus the fact we might not have been a serious candidate to begin with.
I think this is it. I just don't think the kid wants to go to Syracuse. If there is no interest from him whatsoever, there's no point in spending time on him. Meanwhile, we're the favorite for a 5A Georgia RB that will probably project higher than Lynch in the long run, anyways.

After Tommy Lee went public with his ability to steer a boat (and honk the horn) with his third leg, I gave up the dream.

I mean, I got skills...but I aint got them kind of skills.
I agree it's tough to compete with that baby arm he has hanging around

Meanwhile, we're the favorite for a 5A Georgia RB
Is that indeed a fact? I saw an article on TOS that said Morris had two favorites. Were we one of them, and if so, who was the other one?