Class of 2017 - ND Transfer DB Mykelti Williams (IN) Not Admitted to Syracuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ND Transfer DB Mykelti Williams (IN) Not Admitted to Syracuse

I think there is an obscure NCAA rule that allowed borderline academic cases like Pierre to enroll in school despite not being fully qualified, BUT to have to focus on school for a full academic year and not play a sport.

So, the guy in the directory could be the football team's Pierre, enrolled in school under that rule. And if he garners at least a 2.0 GPA, then he'd be qualified to join the football team in summer camp.

Or, the guy in the directory might just have the same name by coincidence. Nobody knows at this point.
In France James Pierre is like Joe Smith in the U.S.

Is anybody following the little Twitter spat between Bailey and some randoms about mykelti? Hmmm. Looks good

Is anybody following the little Twitter spat between Bailey and some randoms about mykelti? Hmmm. Looks good

Yup. Get your popcorn ready. Seem like much ado about nothing.

One of the Purdue message boards thinks Williams is going there. But they note that there has been no news on him in a week. Cincy apparently also offered him.
If he doesn't come here, he will probably go to one of those schools.

Purdue writers have had him as a lock for several weeks now, they were taken by surprise that he visited CUSE.

Purdue writers have had him as a lock for several weeks now, they were taken by surprise that he visited CUSE.

Yep that is why people are going after Bailey, the visit to SU was under wraps and Bailey spilled it yesterday. If Tommy told Bailey and said it was on the record then you can't blame the guy. If it was off the record then he sucks

Yep that is why people are going after Bailey, the visit to SU was under wraps and Bailey spilled it yesterday. If Tommy told Bailey and said it was on the record then you can't blame the guy. If it was off the record then he sucks
Bailey is a professional reporter. He's not going to report and list the source of something off the record. The issue is the Scout people think whenever Bailey scoops Mike it's because he was trying to ruin a kid's moment, not because Mike just got scooped.

Mike clearly didn't have the name from his source yet, and Bailey beat him to it. That's reporting.

Bailey is a professional reporter. He's not going to report and list the source of something off the record. The issue is the Scout people think whenever Bailey scoops Mike it's because he was trying to ruin a kid's moment, not because Mike just got scooped.

Mike clearly didn't have the name from his source yet, and Bailey beat him to it. That's reporting.
Wrong, wrong wrong, Mike new about this on the weekend but like I said on my post before it was deleted, the kid and the coaches wanted to keep this silent. What do you think I was hinting at in my post about the weekend update.

Wrong, wrong wrong, Mike new about this on the weekend but like I said on my post before it was deleted, the kid and the coaches wanted to keep this silent. What do you think I was hinting at in my post about the weekend update.

the blame is squarely on DeVito but even so, this is why Bailey will continue to get the cold shoulder from the football office.

nevertheless, if Williams came out of the visit intending to commit to Syracuse then Purdue would have a hard time changing his mind in one day.

I knew you were hinting about a surprise visitor. I wasn't aware of the name personally. If Mike knew, fine.

But to get on Bailey because he reported on the record news from DeVito is a bit ridiculous. (I know you didn't do this)

Sorry but Mike has a tendency to attack folks for breaking news that he somehow thinks he is the only one that knows about it. Trust me I have been on the end of the threats.

Getting back on track - is there a chance this kid signs with Syracuse?

would love this kid to come in, would be a hell of a Juco haul for the staff this cycle. It was already good, this would be the icing on the cake. Everyone else is signed, this is all we have to wait on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom