Class of 2017 - ND Transfer DB Mykelti Williams (IN) Not Admitted to Syracuse | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ND Transfer DB Mykelti Williams (IN) Not Admitted to Syracuse

Why haven't we heard Devin Butler's name yet?

Was wondering that too (and Conners) but they did get announced as signed back on the 16th of January. Shouldn't have to worry

He's a grad transfer, there's no NLOI to sign.
Huh. Makes sense. I would just think that Dino and company would officially welcome him today as well

Sorry but Mike has a tendency to attack folks for breaking news that he somehow thinks he is the only one that knows about it. Trust me I have been on the end of the threats.

giphy.gif

This would be icing on the cake. Having our hay in the barn (my apologies to Jerome Smith) by 10:00 am leaves little to be stressed about. Losing Palmer obviously sucked, but at least it didn't happen today. Williams would be a great add, but not crushing if we don't get him.

Yep that is why people are going after Bailey, the visit to SU was under wraps and Bailey spilled it yesterday. If Tommy told Bailey and said it was on the record then you can't blame the guy. If it was off the record then he sucks

Very little is ever off the record. If you say it, you own it.

He did his job reporting...if Tommy shouldn't have said anything - that's on him.

Very little is ever off the record. If you say it, you own it.

He did his job reporting...if Tommy shouldn't have said anything - that's on him.
agree.

its just the greasy slimy world where bailey lives. hitting up 18 year olds for info, that they may or may not know shouldn't be spilled.

Sorry but Mike has a tendency to attack folks for breaking news that he somehow thinks he is the only one that knows about it. Trust me I have been on the end of the threats.

Here's the reality. Mike needs to keep on the good side of staff / fans...because if he doesn't agree to keep some news off the record - he gets cut off at the knees by the staff and the fans go ballistic and he risks losing page views and subscribers.

Bailey is under no such (real) pressure. So he pushes harder to get info on the record.

It's the difference between being a fan blogger and real journalism. If Mike doesn't understand or like it, he should find alternate work because none of those circumstances are changing.

agree.

its just the greasy slimy world where bailey lives. hitting up 18 year olds for info, that they may or may not know shouldn't be spilled.

If the kid wanted to keep it secret so that he could mull things over in peace and / or have his big moment be a surprise, then "outing" it sucks in that regard. But P5 recruiting is big stakes and big news--so it was bound to come out.

Hope it doesn't burn us for any reason, but don't really see why it would.

With the Erie Canal formerly going through it and the strong Italian presence, I always have considered Solvay the Venice of CNY. Might also help explain the absence of cats there.

This is probably why they are going to use gondolas there.

Venice-Gondola-Ride.jpg

The wasteland of Milton Ave definitely screams Venice to me.
The remnants of Allied Chemical are our old Italian Castles and the bustling industry of Solvay paperboard and Aramark are the envy of every European isle.

Exactly. Now Roger, if you are looking for the City of Lights in CNY, you need to head to Liverpool (which is also the London of CNY; fog).

2193561_3xAEukhI4zytsEjeSR5GAQeRHwnHwkzIVm--gdZ_ekM.jpg

Vive la France!
eiffelfb.jpg

May I recommend Oswego to experience the overwhelming wealth and water access of the Antwerp of CNY.

With the Erie Canal formerly going through it and the strong Italian presence, I always have considered Solvay the Venice of CNY. Might also help explain the absence of cats there.

This is probably why they are going to use gondolas there.

Venice-Gondola-Ride.jpg
And the water is the same weird shade of green in both places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom