ND...What... | Syracusefan.com

ND...What...

What was that nba 3? Brey drew that up during the timeout?

Sent from my DROIDX

ahahaahahahaha lane violation, F' ND

Grant should have watched our game yesterday, I'm sure his brother did

ND controlled this game for 38 and 1/2 minutes and pissed it away at the end. Haha.

Wow. You don't make that call in that situation. You just don't. Wow.

Wow, that was a lot closer than yesterday. I guess it's the right call. If I'm a ND fan I just threw my remote through a wall though.

The 3 attempt after a timeout when you have 12 seconds on the clock down 1 is the reason brey should never be given votes for coach of year.

Re: lane violation

1) The announcer never admitted they explained it wrong yesterday.

2) He also said the violation occurs if the player (who started behind the arc) entered the "foul lane area" before the ball was released.
Clearly he entered well after the release (but before it hit the rim) - and is it not crossing the arc (or is the free throw line extended) that's the violation?

Was that Cooley crying on the bench LOL
Man, what a tool, getting upset over seeing his season come to an end in a really questionable and dramatic fashion.

Re: lane violation

1) The announcer never admitted they explained it wrong yesterday.

2) He also said the violation occurs if the player (who started behind the arc) entered the "foul lane area" before the ball was released.
Clearly he entered well after the release (but before it hit the rim) - and is it not crossing the arc (or is the free throw line extended) that's the violation?

You can't be past the free throw line before the ball hits the rim. He was on the block pretty much when the ball went in.

Wow. You don't make that call in that situation. You just don't. Wow.
Are you of the "swallow the whistle" ilk?

To me it's like a gimme in golf. They don't exist elite-play levels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom