Nelson and Clarke arrested | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Nelson and Clarke arrested

This better be one of the best secondaries we have seen in a long time.

They must have literally 15 recruits to choose from

I hope he learned his lesson, and goes on to have a successful career!

Agreed. No problem at all with him getting a second chance if Dino feels it's appropriate. But let's not have any more missteps. A very good opportunity can be blown in an instant with a bad decision.

This better be one of the best secondaries we have seen in a long time.

They must have literally 15 recruits to choose from
To confirm my own speculation: yes. They in fact DO have at least 15 recruits to choose from

Have we heard anything about this from the coaches since Dino's interview during spring ball?
No...since they haven't been giving interviews. Maybe will hear something in a few weeks at the ACC in Charlotte.

Not sure it means anything but Nelson is still listed in the student directory. Would think if there was no hope to be reinstated he would have moved on by now.

Not sure it means anything but Nelson is still listed in the student directory. Would think if there was no hope to be reinstated he would have moved on by now.

The student directory hasn't been updated since last September.

Until the roster includes the incoming Fr, Jucos, transfers I don't think anything is set in stone.

The student directory hasn't been updated since last September.

Yeah just noticed that Tyler Lydon and Amba Etta Tawo are still listed. I knew the roster was in need of update but thought the student directory would be kept fairly up to date!

Yeah just noticed that Tyler Lydon and Amba Etta Tawo are still listed. I knew the roster was in need of update but thought the student directory would be kept fairly up to date!

Could be it's not updated until the Fall Semester starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom