Nelson and Clarke arrested | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Nelson and Clarke arrested

I think it's him, but it's also obvious he needs the weight room even more with him being injured last year and couldn't do much.

Doppleganger.
W09gfZUi_400x400.jpg

I'm sorry. :oops:

I just thought it was interesting that Clarke had a new number but that might only because someone else has his old one.

The article said it happened on South Campus...this could be even worse if they stole from team mates.

That happened to Ryan Nassib. It was teammates, too.

The article said it happened on South Campus...this could be even worse if they stole from team mates.

They might have. We don't know that yet.

Why? Bc they get 250k from the University to start with. They get tv exposure to possibly get drafted on the universities dime. And when they dont get drafted, they get a degree with zero debt. And yes, meals and gear for 4 years. Its judgemental and stereotyping of you to assume they come from bad situations bc they are African American. There are kids in the band, and in chorus, and the general academic population that could use a few extra bucks too. Give me a break. These kids have it made...yes, they have academic responsibilities like everyone else at su. But fb is far from full time, not even close.

None of that is truly tangible in the here and now. Kids on scholarships should either have some pocket money or be able to have a work-study job that puts $75-100/week in their pocket (and nobody wants them to do that - although I had a work-study job and played varsity sports in college). That wouldn't break the budget and it would probably be enough to keep kids out of doing stupid stuff like this.

None of that is truly tangible in the here and now. Kids on scholarships should either have some pocket money or be able to have a work-study job that puts $75-100/week in their pocket (and nobody wants them to do that - although I had a work-study job and played varsity sports in college). That wouldn't break the budget and it would probably be enough to keep kids out of doing stupid stuff like this.

Most student athletes somehow get by without stealing. Nelson and Clarke should have followed suit.

Cuse gives stipends , they get $ every month , seeing how they get every meal paid for this $ more than covers an xbox ,a pair of shoes etc I believe it's about $900 per month . This is a simple case of crime ! They should be thrown out and procecuted and made an example out of

If an SU player is getting that much a month as a living stipend, then DAMN, that's enough money. $225 a week is pretty good for "walking around" money.

If an SU player is getting that much a month as a living stipend, then DAMN, that's enough money. $225 a week is pretty good for "walking around" money.
$225 week is plenty of spending cash... I honestly, subtracting gas, doubt I spend that weekly. Once you take out bills & groceries, I probably actually spend very little. $225, after living expenses is more than enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom