New Assistant: Brenden Straughn [Now confirmed] | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

New Assistant: Brenden Straughn [Now confirmed]

This is a great pickup exactly what the program needed. Couldn't be more happy with the direction Red is going. First JJ in the portal and now Straughn as a recuiting ace.

The post about the transfer didn't say it was from GW.

Erik Reynolds is my guess

James Bishop was GW’s best player and from Baltimore? Originally committed to LSU. Not sure if he was a Team Takeover kid though
He wasn’t TTO.

Can’t see Dickinson transferring from Michigan. You’d think he’d go pro before doing that.
His numbers/stats look good but I never see him on any mock draft boards. I did read somewhere that he is the type of player who benefits greatly from staying in school and collecting a high NIL as he is a top flight college player and borderline NBA player.

If it is Erik Reynolds, hopefully it will be with the intent of playing a 3 guard rotation and not because Judah is leaving. For success, we need to build not replace.

Is he a big man coach? We need a top-shelf big man coach.

Also, Judah is not ready for the NBA, IMHO. Not physical enough yet, and doesn't shoot the 3 well enough to be an NBA guard. He might be a 2nd round pick, but they usually don't move the needle in the NBA. It's why the Bucks traded like 5 of them along with 3 non-rotation players to get Jae Crowder. So Judah should not think about going pro this time around.

Last edited:
We need a top recruiter on our hotbed recruiting areas. That’s exactly what he is.
That's all well and good, but if we don't have a good big man coach, good big men won't come here, all else being equal.

Are we now one of the Blue Bloods ;)
Blue Bloods Jamie Reagan GIF by CBS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom