New Board Hottie Semifinal #1 | Syracusefan.com

New Board Hottie Semifinal #1

2 Scarlett Johansson vs 2 Mila Kunis

• Scarlett Johnansson

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Mila Kunis

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
I know it's really early...but Mila is beating Scarlett?!?! What ARE PEOPLE THINKING?!?!?

In the spirit of the new pic rules, here are the contestants:

girl-with-a-pearl-earring-scarlett-johansson-water-pitcher.jpg
vs
FIRST+PHOTOS+SET+Mila+Kunis+dressed+scrubs+Dxep_ELH35Zl.jpg

Is there a way to see poll results via Tapatalk?

As of 1:10 pm EDT, Scarlett is winning 9-4. Mila is cute, but doesn't have the same assets. Although I was tempted to vote for Mila just for her part in the movie with Timberlake just for her character finishing Justin the way she did the first time.

Hey, tee, I've just noticed that it appears AFO is making a play for your role as "the guy who likes every post."

I smell a battle coming on, possibly of the royale variety. Also potentially including cheese, depending on whether either of you is lactose intolerant.

Hey, tee, I've just noticed that it appears AFO is making a play for your role as "the guy who likes every post."

I smell a battle coming on, possibly of the royale variety. Also potentially including cheese, depending on whether either of you is lactose intolerant.

I'd still be around 600 if it wasn't for those 2.

Although I do have to say I think it sounds better to get teed than to say I was AFOed.

Although I do have to say I think it sounds better to get teed than to say I was AFOed.

Hell, I've gotten 100+ tees in the past 24 hours thanks in large part to those two, along with a few others.

This tournament is the best thing to happen to my LPP average since Bernie and Bjorn.

Another uh oh guys. We may need to change getting "Teed up" as that may come off as a sexual comment and google might get mad at us again. And we can't use AFO'D cause tha sound like we are being abducted by aliens or something???

I propose, we is getting 4eva'd! ;)

Another uh oh guys. We may need to change getting "Teed up" as that may come off as a sixual comment and google might get mad at us again. And we can't use AFO'D cause tha sound like we are being abducted by aliens or something???

I propose, we is getting 4eva'd! ;)

(n)

Has anyone noticed that lately, typing the word "sex" (that was spelled s e x...see? it just got changed) is getting changed to six? Even when typing out s e x u a l it changes it to sexual. Seems a little bizarre considering s e x doesn't necessarily refer to the act of coitus.

Hmmm perhaps if I post if every thread they are both posting in I could reach like I don't know 40% likability? That may be aiming a bit high with my personality but the internet can really hide a lot.

Has anyone noticed that lately, typing the word "six" (that was spelled s e x...see? it just got changed) is getting changed to six? Even when typing out s e x u a l it changes it to sixual. Seems a little bizarre considering s e x doesn't necessarily refer to the act of coitus.

I tried to edit sexuality earlier today and it was correct in the edit box.

Has anyone noticed that lately, typing the word "six" (that was spelled s e x...see? it just got changed) is getting changed to six? Even when typing out s e x u a l it changes it to sixual. Seems a little bizarre considering s e x doesn't necessarily refer to the act of coitus.

Doesn't do that on the pay side...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom