New Board Hottie Semifinal #1 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Board Hottie Semifinal #1

2 Scarlett Johansson vs 2 Mila Kunis

• Scarlett Johnansson

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Mila Kunis

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Hey, tee, I've just noticed that it appears AFO is making a play for your role as "the guy who likes every post."

I smell a battle coming on, possibly of the royale variety. Also potentially including cheese, depending on whether either of you is lactose intolerant.
He's good. Really good.
In places I can't even reach.
He's out-teed me lately. :)

Come on, Mila. Still a chance.
Now where are those ballot stuffers when you need them? ;)
Nah, I'm actually glad the vote's on the thread now.

Come on, Mila. Still a chance.
Now where are those ballot stuffers when you need them? ;)
Nah, I'm actually glad the vote's on the thread now.

One could only wonder how different the votes would have been if it was done all on here????

One could only wonder how different the votes would have been if it was done all on here????
Tell me about. Polls close in two hours and we don't even have 25 votes. There were over 100 in the previous round. With an average of 4-5 votes per person, you figure one or two people were probably responsible for half the votes.

Tell me about. Polls close in two hours and we don't even have 25 votes. There were over 100 in the previous round. With an average of 4-5 votes per person, you figure one or two people were probably responsible for half the votes.

You could vote more than once???

Alternate theories:
1. I couldn't get to the Survey Monkey homepage without signing up, which I wasn't able to do. But maybe they have a listing of the open surveys somewhere. Something titled "Board Hottie..." or with the contestants names could have generated 75 random clicks.
2. If Survey Monkey has a Search feature, alot of people typed in hot celebrity names or had them autofilled as they looked for other things and were tempted to check it out.
3. The staff of Survey Monkey has a bunch of horny computer geeks who took interest/joined the fun.
4. One or more non-poster randoms who happened upon the survey, by whatever means, passed the link on to their friends or mentioned it on another message board and it mushroomed. Those voters wouldn't know how to find the later rounds here.

Regarding potential ballot stuffing, when you fill out the survey on Survey Monkey, it remembers your computer/browser as having voted. Would that reset if you cleared your history and cookies?

Regarding potential ballot stuffing, when you fill out the survey on Survey Monkey, it remembers your computer/browser as having voted. Would that reset if you cleared your history and cookies?

Unless they log your IP address...whereas if you have a static IP, you wouldn't be able to vote again...but if you have a dynamic one, you would as it owuld think you are different computer/user.

If you create a phony poll, we could test all of the theories.

The poll question could be, "Does it bother you that Elisha Cuthbert has no ass?"

If you create a phony poll, we could test all of the theories.

The poll question could be, "Does it bother you that Elisha Cuthbert has no ass?"

I just tested it out on one of the old polls, and at least when I use Chrome, yes, it cleared my votes and allowed me to vote again. I assume it'd be the same for Firefox and Explorer and Safari.

At this point, oh well, I guess.

I just tested it out on one of the old polls, and at least when I use Chrome, yes, it cleared my votes and allowed me to vote again. I assume it'd be the same for Firefox and Explorer and Safari.

At this point, oh well, I guess.
What about searching? Is it possible that other people found the poll?

VOTER FRAUD!!!

Worse than hanging chads!!

That is it I am suing unless a couple of my picks allowed back in the competition...I will take this all the way to the SUpreme Court if I have to!!

What about searching? Is it possible that other people found the poll?

I think random people finding it, and cheaters are to blame for this indecency. Not going to call out the cheaters...Mainly because I don't know who, but ifI did id call them out. ;)

I got to imagine college students use this for classes and create surveys, cause I know for damn sure I filled out a whole bunch of surveys when I was in college.

Alternate theories:
1. I couldn't get to the Survey Monkey homepage without signing up, which I wasn't able to do. But maybe they have a listing of the open surveys somewhere. Something titled "Board Hottie..." or with the contestants names could have generated 75 random clicks.
2. If Survey Monkey has a Search feature, alot of people typed in hot celebrity names or had them autofilled as they looked for other things and were tempted to check it out.
3. The staff of Survey Monkey has a bunch of horny computer geeks who took interest/joined the fun.
4. One or more non-poster randoms who happened upon the survey, by whatever means, passed the link on to their friends or mentioned it on another message board and it mushroomed. Those voters wouldn't know how to find the later rounds here.

Your number 4 has those Boneyard sons of bitches written all over it!!

STAY OFF OF OUR BOARD!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom