Class of 2022 - New Commit: Carter Kempney (NY: Carthage) Mid | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Commit: Carter Kempney (NY: Carthage) Mid

Let me just clarify i haven't heard that Spallina is a lock to commit here tomorrow but everything im hearing and seeing leads me to believe were in a real good spot. Spallina has the potential to be a generational type talent him and Kempney would be a pair we haven't landed since the 90s or the Perrit Nims Hardy class.

Let me just clarify i haven't heard that Spallina is a lock to commit here tomorrow but everything im hearing and seeing leads me to believe were in a real good spot. Spallina has the potential to be a generational type talent him and Kempney would be a pair we haven't landed since the 90s or the Perrit Nims Hardy class.

If Spallina commits here tomorrow, that IL magazine cover is getting posted.

The way he plays kind of reminds me of Ryan Conrad. Also seems to share his impact as a two way/wing guy. Might be a little overconfident to compare the two but he really looks that good!

Love it - Section III talent staying home to wear Orange.

Let the renaissance continue. Desko and staff have done a fantastic job on the recruiting trail.

What am I missing? 1st 5 star since 2020? That has been a long time coming.

Kempney said he’s on a text chain with Syracuse’s other recruits and as far as he knows no one has changed their mind.

“I know a bunch of Syracuse recruits and I think our class will really help maybe even bring the team to a national championship. We have one of the strongest classes coming in in the 2022 class. I think that we, as a class, could really help the Syracuse team at multiple positions. I think that we all look at what Syracuse is doing now and just know that hopefully we can get it better when we’re there.”

Kempney said he’s on a text chain with Syracuse’s other recruits and as far as he knows no one has changed their mind.

“I know a bunch of Syracuse recruits and I think our class will really help maybe even bring the team to a national championship. We have one of the strongest classes coming in in the 2022 class. I think that we, as a class, could really help the Syracuse team at multiple positions. I think that we all look at what Syracuse is doing now and just know that hopefully we can get it better when we’re there.”
We are so darn paranoid after the 2018/19 flipocalypse, but the reality is that it's a very different situation when we pick up these recruits as they go into their Jr year vs their "verbal" commit in freshman year of high school. A little older, a little wiser, and a little more likely that they have a plan in place. (Cue half of them flipping and making this take look stupid)

5129E735-5CA8-4EBF-BA19-F0523F6B4B55.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom