Class of 2022 - New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack

That's how we do it over here!!!
smiling-face-with-sunglasses_1f60e.png
Unknown.jpeg
tangerine.png

Did Joey tear his ACL or something? Joe just posted this video on his insta stories of Joey in celebration of his Senior Night in Football. Looks like he's walking with a limp with his knee bandaged up. Hope he's okay and its nothing serious. Would hate for him to miss out on his senior year for lacrosse.

IMG_2333.jpeg

On a much brighter note-- guess what?? 3 more days till Nov. 1st!!! But who's counting? Lol
Wink_Emoji_2_large.png
Also, Joe posted this throwback photo of the boys from their peewee days. Joey, Jake and Brett wearing their respective numbers with Orange shirts underneath. Gotta love seeing that. It's almost as if it were predestined or something
Unknown.jpeg

IMG_2316.jpeg

Anyone else find it strange Brett hasn't committed anywhere yet? I have a feeling that he isn't coming here or else he would have committed by now. Hope I'm wrong on this take though.

Did Joey tear his ACL or something? Joe just posted this video on his insta stories of Joey in celebration of his Senior Night in Football. Looks like he's walking with a limp with his knee bandaged up. Hope he's okay and its nothing serious. Would hate for him to miss out on his senior year for lacrosse.

View attachment 209792

On a much brighter note-- guess what?? 3 more days till Nov. 1st!!! But who's counting? Lol View attachment 209791 Also, Joe posted this throwback photo of the boys from their peewee days. Joey, Jake and Brett wearing their respective numbers with Orange shirts underneath. Gotta love seeing that. It's almost as if it were predestined or something View attachment 209793

View attachment 209794

Anyone else find it strange Brett hasn't committed anywhere yet? I have a feeling that he isn't coming here or else he would have committed by now. Hope I'm wrong on this take though.

Highly unlikely he tore his ACL for several reasons.
1. The news definitely would have broke by now
2. He sure as heck wouldn't be in full pads if he had a very serious injury. Most likely a knee sprain or something.

On a much brighter note-- guess what?? 3 more days till Nov. 1st!!!

Believe National Signing Day is November 10th. But at least we are in the right month!

It is a little odd. I am wondering if he is looking at somewhere he might have a better chance of seeing the field? I have not seen him play, but he was not ranked by IL or any of the other recruiting services. Maybe he doesn't like his chance of playing time at Syracuse? I still think Dylan Sageder is the only LSM SU has committed for the '22 and '23 recruiting classes, so you would think they would be in the market for another. We shall see.