Class of 2023 - New commit(s) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 New commit(s)

I think he never acknowledged Moeolo with an Orange tweet? He retweeted Moeolo's commit profile after posting 10 oranges, then 11 and a retweet of More and then 12.

It would be mildly disappointing if they were counting Moeolo among the 5, but I'd get over it pretty fast.

I think he never acknowledge Moeolo? He retweeted Moeolo's commit profile after posting 10 oranges, then 11 and a retweet of More and then 12.
Yep, I got tricked.

Dino tweeted out commits #10, #11, and #12.

Moeolo
More
Carroll-Jackson
But my point is…. We aren’t done yet are we? Or was it just those 3 players and five earlier oranges was something us lay people outside the recruiting offices don’t understand?

Is Moeolo one of the five? I am so confused, help me
if I’m understanding people smarter than me at this, Dino never actually acknowledged Moeolo publicly via twitter when it happened. So he’s catching up and also acknowledging the new commits as they make public announcements.

Where did anyone get the idea we had 5 new commits?

Because some intern had 5 oranges in his tweet?

Only Dino has the official count.
Indeed he does but the intern never lies

Orange Math.jpg

Where did anyone get the idea we had 5 new commits?

Because some intern had 5 oranges in his tweet?

Only Dino has the official count.
Because the timing of the posts indicates more than two commits, because two commits isn't a "crazy weekend", but five is, because Dino's commit posts usually allow for the player to make the announcement himself, and because WE WANT FIVE.

Because the timing of the posts indicates more than two commits, because two commits isn't a "crazy weekend", but five is, because Dino's commit posts usually allow for the player to make the announcement himself, and because WE WANT FIVE.

"Crazy week" probably includes the coaching changes.

It would if it was crazy week, it was crazy weekend and from a recruiting intern, I'm not sure we're looking that broadly. We'll see.
Trust me -- I would LOVE to see multiple additional commits.

Just believe that it doesn't make sense to parse tweets for significance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom