New DC: Elijah Robinson [OFFICIAL] | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

New DC: Elijah Robinson [OFFICIAL]

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

I wonder if he’s following Erob to cuse

Either way holy BLEEEEEEEEP
I would refrain from jumping to conclusions on any potential decommits from aTm or UGA if they’re in SEC country. Especially aTm because they had a coaching change and other SEC schools I’m sure have been working their recruits for a while.

Hornsby seems like a good possibility simply because he was recruited by ER and he’s a NJ kid.

I would refrain from jumping to conclusions on any potential decommits from aTm or UGA if they’re in SEC country. Especially aTm because they had a coaching change and other SEC schools I’m sure have been working their recruits for a while.

Hornsby seems like a good possibility simply because he was recruited by ER and he’s a NJ kid.
Hornsby would be an insane pickup. We literally NEED A Wr like him. He’s elite.

I would take Hornsby over reliford if we had the option to choose. We just desperately need a wide out who can run routes and can catch the ball

Imagine that Dr Bill, a decision not predicated on having more money. What is the world coming to?????
Speaks to the values of the individual and wisdom. By all reports, Coach Fran and Elijah are tight, boys from Camden. I am sure they have discussed the fact that the A& M money was "short money" and that the real money comes with a head coaching job...and the DC position at the Cuse sets him up for that faster than his A & M position coach title. Both these guys are betting on themselves...and that bodes well for Syracuse football.

I’m thrilled that the new staff will have the 15 practices with the current squad. I don’t mean putting in new systems, but to know what they have and what they need (assuming they don’t take roster advice from this site)

We will have as many as we need.
There is a one time exemption for a new head coach that Brown will likely take advantage of:

The NCAA Division I rule addresses the status of an athletic scholarship in this situation in Bylaw 15.5.1.7 “Aid After Departure of Head Coach.”

Basically, this rule says that when a head coach who recruited and provided a scholarship to a DI student-athlete is replaced, the new head coach has the right to not invite an athlete back to the team the following year. The athlete may, however, be given the right to stay at the school on scholarship until the athlete graduates with their degree.

The benefit of this rule for the athlete is that they can continue to receive their scholarship while working to complete their degree. The benefit to the new coach is that the athlete’s scholarship won’t count against the team limit in that sport so the coach can use that scholarship to recruit another athlete.

In the case of Lincoln Riley and USC, he cut enough players from the roster that he could bring in 26 players from the transfer portal, in addition to his recruiting class. Sanders did the same at Colorado.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom