New Depth Chart? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Depth Chart?

No depth chart this year.

Dino will release a length and width chart, and you people will have to do the math to find the depth.
giphy.gif

No depth chart this year.

Dino will release a length and width chart, and you people will have to do the math to find the depth.

There is a perfect Chip/Milllhouse joke in there. Length, width and math!?!?!

Nailed it.

If we don't need a playbook, we don't need no stinking depth chart. 3 starters at every position!

Wide receiver played out like no one expected.

Vettorello at LT is probably about the fourth or fifth option - I'd assume Martin, Servais, and Adams would all go out there before the true frosh.

I'm assuming Cisco comes in on a nickel package, but we'll play base 4-3 to stop the run. Curious to see if there's lots of rotation at linebacker.

Nykeim not on the two deep? Beat out or injured?

Vettorello at LT is probably about the fourth or fifth option - I'd assume Martin, Servais, and Adams would all go out there before the true frosh.

Wonder what happened to Clark. Being beaten out by a true freshman seems concerning.

Wide receiver played out like no one expected.

I'm assuming Cisco comes in on a nickel package, but we'll play base 4-3 to stop the run. Curious to see if there's lots of rotation at linebacker.

Agree they'd probably shift positions before Vettorello gets on the field but he beat out some kids in front of him. They 'could' have listed Servais the backup tackle and they didn't.

The one thing you hope is that the talent is being upgraded every year so this is one of those times that maybe the freshman is pretty good - like Trill over on the other side.

(then again, maybe it's so he can travel back home this week ;-)

Glad you want us to play with the same 11 guys the entire game. Sounds like disaster waiting to happen.

Did I say the same 11? No, I did not. Thank you for playing.

Do we feel good about our most experienced guys getting the nod at lb, or discouraged that the Young bucks didn't overtake them?

You don't want to know what's down there!

1535389786674.png

Do we feel good about our most experienced guys getting the nod at lb, or discouraged that the Young bucks didn't overtake them?

Good question. I think I'm good with it. Armstrong, Guthrie and Williams 'are' Baber's recruits. Shy has earned his spot. I'm a little skeptical on Whitner but we'll see.

Armstrong and Guthrie have played a lot of football in power areas (Youngstown, OH and Cumming, GA) Guthrie was a JUCO AA. He's a light in the middle but I think he can play.

I'm most curious to see how much the backups play because they have to keep these guys fresh/healthy.

Wonder what happened to Clark. Being beaten out by a true freshman seems concerning.

Yeah, that's... odd.

We all need to pray that Cody plays every non-garbage time snap this season.
(nothing against the Frosh - hope he's really that good.)

Interesting that Taj Harris beat out all the other true Frosh WR's for a spot.

He hasn't played in two years so maybe shaking off some of the rust and Cisco is a really good recruit.
Having said all that still disappoint Clark isn't pushing for playing time.

He hasn't played in two years so maybe shaking off some of the rust and Cisco is a really good recruit.
Having said all that still disappoint Clark isn't pushing for playing time.

I believe hes talking about Mike Clark the OL not being in the two deep not Devon Clark the Safety.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom