New DL Commit | Syracusefan.com

New DL Commit

I liked his video when I first heard he was visiting. Has a really good frame and seems athletic and strong enough to play DE/DT

Any back story on the kid? Appears to be an unknown coming out of high school. Any all league honors? Cal JUCOs are usually pretty good.

He looks like he holds the point fairly well. One issue I see is that he seems to play a little upright and stiff;)

Google him and nothing comes up from his HS football days - more about basketball, so perhaps he did not even play HS football. Not looking for big things early.

There is a RB from his HS on his JUCO team - although a year behind. Maybe SU will get lucky and the kid will blow up next year and decide to follow.

Google him and nothing comes up from his HS football days - more about basketball, so perhaps he did not even play HS football. Not looking for big things early.

There is a RB from his HS on his JUCO team - although a year behind. Maybe SU will get lucky and the kid will blow up next year and decide to follow.

I would hope that he can contribute right away. Otherwise, why recruit a JUCO? We need help immediately. Next year is crucial.

I wouldn't doubt if Kyle Bailey commits tomorrow. That being said I really hope Bryan Johnson makes it here!

I said big things - he can contribute. I don't see this kid as being a big time player next year unless he is one of the biggest sleepers in the country.

I have to think that this is a response to Thomason not coming... not the most exciting pick up, but we shall see.

I have to think that this is a response to Thomason not coming... not the most exciting pick up, but we shall see.

Thomason? I thought he was visiting this weekend?

believe they have cooled on him...with garrick now, maybe bailey and pierece brewster that the route they going...

Murray had an article up on him (Garrick)stating he had offers from Nevada, Colorado St., and Oregon St. and that he is from South Carolina and wanted to get back on the east coast to be closer to family.

I like this commit. Torrey Ball was a similar type recruit that I thought was a good role player while he was here. Good against the run and valuable when C Jones missed time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom