Class of 2025 - OL/DL Jaylen Pray (NY/CT) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/25/24) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 OL/DL Jaylen Pray (NY/CT) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/25/24)

Pretty dismissive of a guy that has had a better nfl career than any qb that played at Syracuse not named Mcnabb.
How he turned out is besides the point either way. Im just saying I don’t remember great HS film from him. Maybe I am misremembering but I don't think so. I don’t recall it being anything spectacular.

How he turned out is besides the point either way. Im just saying I don’t remember great HS film from him. Maybe I am misremembering but I don't think so. I don’t recall it being anything spectacular.

What hurt him in HS was the offensive style they ran ... if I recall they didn't throw it all over the yard.

And again you missed his point ... he even said in his original post "You might be right" ... he is saying that at least one service recognized him so him playing at a private school obviously didn't impact their eval. You really need to relax and chill out.
Hitting an arbitrary benchmark isn't proof of anything.

And I don't need to chill. I just need to stop posting here,

Hitting an arbitrary benchmark isn't proof of anything.

And I don't need to chill. I just need to stop posting here,

Arbitrary benchmark?!?! That’s a reach … you’re right take a timeout that is a laughable assertion to hang your hat on.

Where did this thread about Pray's commitment lose the plot to be about Carney and dick-measuring contests?
IMG_2153.jpeg

I’m saying Rivals rates him a four-star player.
So maybe he IS being downgraded because he plays at a private. Maybe Rivals is saying he’s a 5 star anywhere other than Texas! The whole thing is a mess. I look forward to seeing him in Syracuse Orange, (where he still won’t be as good as he looks or his stats say because the ACC isn’t the SEC). At some point, it has to be about what you do with whatever opportunities you are given.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom