New OC/QB Coach: Sterlin Gilbert | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

New OC/QB Coach: Sterlin Gilbert

interesting part in that article is Briles saying that Dino would make a run after Mattox as many of us have speculated. Possibly why they haven’t announced anything publicly about Gilbert yet is they are going to announce all of moves together once done because of all the moving parts and some shuffling.

DC announced early because it has been open so long and lets recruits publicly know direction we’re going. Never been In doubt what offense we are running with Babers at the helm so no hurry there considering news has been leaked already.

*edit- or just announce Gilbert today :p

Last edited:
It must be a Texas thing.

1579187783434.png

1579187885647.png

1579187912033.png

Let's give him a big ole Texas type getting by having some 85 old grandmother whisper in his ear right off the bat: "Coach, ya'll know you gunna have to get Jordan the ball now don't cha?" She winks and walks off while pushing her stroller full of Orange gear thus setting the tone for the rest of the season.

Well, at least it isn't an important word at all. Nope. Not at all.

Ok, I'm pretty good at finding typos and grammatical errors, but I'm not seeing this one. What was misspelled?

Let's give him a big ole Texas type getting by having some 85 old grandmother whisper in his ear right off the bat: "Coach, ya'll know you gunna have to get Jordan the ball now don't cha?" She winks and walks off while pushing her stroller full of Orange gear thus setting the tone for the rest of the season.
This is one of the best posts ever on this board.

Yes... based on the one year I saw in Texas get ready for a very horizontal offense with shots down the field to hitch passes where the receiver is sitting in the zone. Do not expect to see screen passes or using the middle of the field.
Boo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom