New seat review thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New seat review thread

I am glad they went to the Plexi for the front row of the 300..

Not a big fan of the huge angel of metal on the corner though.. Had to make the decision of go low to see under it or stand more often

Front row leg room was fine, Just enough to let people pass without standing as long as I was sitting up.

I had about 33% 5G which was good , 33% 4G which was slow and 33% nothing.

so all in all 33% more web than last yr.

I am glad they went to the Plexi for the front row of the 300..

Not a big fan of the huge angel of metal on the corner though.. Had to make the decision of go low to see under it or stand more often

Front row leg room was fine, Just enough to let people pass without standing as long as I was sitting up.

I had about 33% 5G which was good , 33% 4G which was slow and 33% nothing.

so all in all 33% more web than last yr.
Who’s the Angel of Metal, maybe Lita Ford?

Very nice I really enjoyed. My seats are the second to last row in 247 on the aisle and the only real caveat is no Jumbotron but that was already a thing. I thought that the seats were comfortable and they didn’t feel cheap. An “A” renovation for me

Attachments

• IMG_1413.jpeg
    IMG_1413.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
Is there less legroom in the 300s compared to the 100s and 200s? If I can’t get back into a front row 300 level seat next year, I may try the 200s. Is their seat size the same as the 100s or 300s?

it does suck upstairs that they have less stuff.

It’s horrible.

We used to be in the 100s but due to the student section move my group of 10 got booted to the 200s.

Absolutely horrible food options.

As for beer, great choices and easy access there.

But they need to work on the food upstairs as it is lacking to the max

I like being on the aisle and not having anybody behind me, but man the new group of people I have next to me is up and down no joke 10 different times, thats going to get old quick.

lets make it a rule.. If you get up no coming back into the seat until the quarter ends.
tell me where to sign, or once a quarter I can live with, guy next to me went and got beer, came back, went and got nachos, came back then with about 2 mins left in the 1st quarter went to use bathroom i think and then came back with two waters, that set the tone for the game.

It should be until the next break in action
yeah but with injuries thats like every other play.

I want you make the commitment to leave and make me get up, then you sit out until the quarter changes.

Just like old school fball when you went out you stayed out until halftime.

If you don't want people getting up and passing you a bunch you gotta bite the bullet and get seats in the middle of the aisle.
Tough when u got 7 seats

I felt it was a long way down to get your stuff off the floor with the new seats. I too think the ushers need to enforce the rules of going up and down when the play is happening. Happened way too much in my section.

If you don't want people getting up and passing you a bunch you gotta bite the bullet and get seats in the middle of the aisle.
the assumption being people only go out the shortest route?

It’s horrible.

We used to be in the 100s but due to the student section move my group of 10 got booted to the 200s.

Absolutely horrible food options.

As for beer, great choices and easy access there.

But they need to work on the food upstairs as it is lacking to the max
I wonder how much the Miron Victory Court will help to improve options for us in the 200s

Probably not an easy fix but I hate feeling like I’m going to die when I shimmy across an entire row to get out. Totally climbed over seats when I could but that was near embarrassing because my hips wouldn’t cooperate. Sorry for anyone I used as a handrail

Looks way better much I much preferred the benches in the 300 level. Was just about a consensus with my group.

We really like our new section in 321 as more than half the people in our tailgate is there. It's also a marked improvement over 332 as it's more centered; we can actually somewhat see play in the opposite end zone now. Also we have a fantastic view of the center of the jumbo screen now.

It's also a direct walk to Gate N from the quad where we get dropped off from the shuttle bus.

Seats were okay, I had to bring my own seat cushion which is annoying.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom