New seat review thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New seat review thread

Post your thoughts/reviews on the new seats here. Leg room, comfort, etc.

I gotsta know
In section 336. New seats no pads on them...for the price I pay for season tickets. Gime me my dam pads back

Love the new seats in Section 210. Not as much leg room in Row A but individual seats are well worth it. New railing was lower and allowed for a great view of the field.

IMG_5106.jpeg

200s. Awesome! Love it. More folks need to pass in front of you now when they go to get food, etc., but worth it for the comfort of the seat. The Dome looks awesome, and I thought it was still very loud. I'm in the 200s with the students above and below, so that contributes to the noise. They were great in the first half. I even had a pom pom land in my lap after someone above tossed it overboard. I threw it down into the 100s on our next touchdown.

Concessions were great. Food was fresh. Seats in 300s are alright, really just depends on how big you are. I am a gym guy, so a wide body 270. I bought extra seating for my son and I so we could enjoy extra shoulder and leg room. If my legs had to stay straight they would have been in the back of the guy in front of me. End seats so lots of up and down.
Swear to God I didn't see any cups even for soda. Everything is bottled or can now?

I have to behave now. A beautiful little girl maybe 3 next to me. Even my belligerent idiotic stupid ass has some decency. Probably a good thing. In section 249 now saw alot of the old 250 and 251 within sight which was nice. Btw i love the pee troughs but everytime i was there dudes talking bad about them. I dont get it do they wanna wait 3x longer to pee?

I have to behave now. A beautiful little girl maybe 3 next to me. Even my belligerent idiotic stupid ass has some decency. Probably a good thing. In section 249 now saw alot of the old 250 and 251 within sight which was nice. Btw i love the pee troughs but everytime i was there dudes talking bad about them. I dont get it do they wanna wait 3x longer to pee?
I got splattered on by some guy next to me at trough, which has never happened to me before. Guy had a ROCKET of a stream.

Weird combo of totally grossed out but totally impressed at the same time.

Chairs were very comfortable. Miss having a bench to put my cup on (had people behind us spill their beer all over wifes plastic container which we had to put on floor) or feet on when no one sits in front of me. Not a lot of leg room, have to spread out the legs a bit but overall pretty happy with the layout.

Sound wise could actually understand what was being said but it was too loud and the guy on the mic didn't have to yell when he talked.

New area for us and was decent. For some reason people felt the need to walk in front of us during plays which sucked so we had to get up and not see what was happening. They were polite but they could at least wait until the play was over.

They also re-did the barriers in front of the first row in 300 level. First design in spring was a series of vertical metal bars. Felt like being in jail cell. Made first row aisle seats in 300’s awful viewing. They got rid of them and switched to clear plexiglass. Front row of 300’s is back in play for me next year.

I thought they were comfortable to sit in, but the lack of legroom was rough. I also felt like I was sitting in the middle seat of an airplane which made me felt cramped. There wasn’t much room to get by people to leave the aisle. I sit in 309. The second half I moved down to 115 and sat with my sister and felt much more comfortable regarding legroom and people sitting on either side.

I thought they were comfortable to sit in, but the lack of legroom was rough. I also felt like I was sitting in the middle seat of an airplane which made me felt cramped. There wasn’t much room to get by people to leave the aisle. I sit in 309. The second half I moved down to 115 and sat with my sister and felt much more comfortable regarding legroom and people sitting on either side.
We were in 327 until the student takeover of the section. Debated staying in the 300s, but my wife and I opted for the slightly wider seat and armrests in the 200s. VERY happy that we did. Comfortable and didn't feel crowded. We brought seat cushions just in case, but I won't bring it again.

Happy with the folks around me. Immediately to my right is a very pleasant guy who's been coming to games for 70 years and likes to talk a little strategy. Guys in front aren't loud but seem really into analyzing the plays. Folks behind also focused on the game and are knowledgeable and will chat about the team.

Overall, very happy after one game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom