New song to enter the dome to... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

New song to enter the dome to...

Gerry and the Pace Makers-Liverpool “You’ll Never Walk Alone”
The Dick Clark Five “Glad all over” Crystal Palace
Tiny Bubbles (honest) West Ham
To name a few , even older then Metallica.

We're not British :) I meant MLS.

We already have an alma mater and fight song no one sings.

I actually think it’s difficult because you would like to be original. I mean how many times have you heard AC/DC, Eminem and Metallica. You also have to be mindful of the lyrics because I’m sure some may get offended.

There's so many people great songs they could use that no one has done. I think some Godsmack songs or Metallica's (I Disappear) could work as great intro's.

You could loop the beginning as long as you need. Dimmed lights

I always thought they should use Eminem's Lose Yourself for the 4th Quarter pump up song. "if you had one shot or one opportunity sieze everything you ever wanted one moment would you capture it or just let it slip"

Or we could just bang trash can lids with hammers. Sounds about the same in the end!

Funny note. My senior year in high school we had the song below during pregame and yeah my teammate who gave the operator the cd messed up because it wasn’t edited. They had to apologize to all the the people in attendance and I think we ran till we barfed on Monday.

THE WHO

R-2117393-1341706302-8860.jpeg.jpg

As we're are in a predominantly southern conference, we should consider playing D*** Yankees by the D*** Yankees.

Maybe tweak the words, regardless, play the quip "Smile when you say D*** Yankees!" over and over.

Call me crazy but I always thought the background music to when the wicked witch of the North's guards march by would be amazing in Wizard of OZ. OHHH WEEEE OHHH... OH OH.. put some heavy chunk metal guitar behind it... and in between repeating lines.. crowd yells out "OUR HOUSE"... then after repeating for about 1 minute... you here an explosion and the team comes running out of the tunnel...
well that's great til coach dino melts when they pour gatorade on him. "WHAT A WORLD !!!" as suzy kolber watches in horror. "ok ...that just happened...let's go back upstairs "

Last edited:
Imagine an explosion of lights, and smoke when the beat drops at 50 seconds, timed perfectly as the players run out of the tunnel.
I used to run to this track. Every time it came on, my steps picked up. Love it, but still prefer a lil Puff and Victory.

I have so many good suggestions but too many bad words. We should have 1 R rated game every year.

I actually think it’s difficult because you would like to be original. I mean how many times have you heard AC/DC, Eminem and Metallica. You also have to be mindful of the lyrics because I’m sure some may get offended.

Love the band , but I think they have other songs that would be better for an entrance song.
What do you think of this one?

As we're are in a predominantly southern conference, we should consider playing D*** Yankees by the D*** Yankees.

Maybe tweak the words, regardless, play the quip "Smile when you say D*** Yankees!" over and over.
Tommy Shaw. One of the most underrated singers in the 80's.

I’m all for a punched up recorded version of Down The Field.

Add a bass line, thumping beat…

Someone who knows music far better could probably turn it into a modern art masterpiece.

Love the band , but I think they have other songs that would be better for an entrance song.
What do you think of this one?
Underrated choice! Could have a winner Ding Ding Ding!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom