New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread

I'm sure TC will be enjoying the Giants destruction after the management threw him under the bus, or didn't you see his parting press conference. That coupled with the Jags stomping of the Steelers in Pittsburg should make for good digestion.
The Giants were great to Tom Coughlin. He has no reason to be bitter.

Left ankle. Same one he hurt earlier.

Either another high sprain, or it's broke.

Didn't look good.

I would say broken, the amount of pain he was in, don't think it was just a sprain.

We're 0-6 since the boat trip:

:oops::confused::(

DLpH1hDUMAAvZHO.jpg

I'm sure TC will be enjoying the Giants destruction after the management threw him under the bus, or didn't you see his parting press conference. That coupled with the Jags stomping of the Steelers in Pittsburg should make for good digestion.

I’m sure he won’t. Because he’s not an idiot.

I would say broken, the amount of pain he was in, don't think it was just a sprain.

Piled up with his prior history of lower leg injuries, he'll never be the same.

I’m sure he won’t. Because he’s not an idiot.
You must not have seen his parting press conference after he was FIRED by the Giants either.

You realize that he has since been inducted to the Giants Ring of Honor? If he was that bitter he would’ve declined or not returned for it.

Thanks.

We can now return to Odell's ankle, Jerry Reese, the next HC, etc in this one.

If we’re in position to draft a potential franchise QB that we are sold on, we’ve gotta do it. No reaches just to pick a QB though. Make it count, or wait for another year.

Gotta hit on some OL picks in the draft too.

Reese has botched some picks, and done a horrid job with the OL, and made some strange moves.

That said, this team does not have 0-5 talent. It’s not all his fault. Even with its flaws(and the OL handcuffs the team greatly), this team should still have a couple wins and be in the hunt at least.

Reese has botched some picks, and done a horrid job with the OL, and made some strange moves.

That said, this team does not have 0-5 talent. It’s not all his fault. Even with its flaws(and the OL handcuffs the team greatly), this team should still have a couple wins and be in the hunt at least.

McAdoo coaches like he's desperate, strange not to take gimme points in the NFL, those moves have come back to haunt them. And the lack of late game discipline is awful.

He has to go.

Giants -10.5 to Denver. Is this the first double digit spread since the Tyree game. I don't see that spread going anywhere but up.