New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread

Anything can happen, but the experts seem to think these qbs are all going 1,2,3, that can certainly change, but qbs usually go early.
Good.

Let them be drafted then.

The Giants think Webb is the real deal, let's get an OL and maybe a LB in rnd 2 if not another OL.

Good.

Let them be drafted then.

The Giants think Webb is the real deal, let's get an OL and maybe a LB in rnd 2 if not another OL.

If they think he is their future, fine, they better be right, if they pass up on Darnaud they are insane.

If they think he is their future, fine, they better be right, if they pass up on Darnaud they are insane.
If hes there at 6, fine...we'll take him.

That trade makes plenty of sense for the NYG and zero sense for the Jags. Eli Manning will be pushing 38 at the start of next season. NFL teams horde draft picks like gold. No way on earth Jacksonville gives up a first and second round pick to trade for a 38 YO QB heading down the backside. They might give up a second and a fifth. Maybe...

Art Stapleton
I’m told Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie expressed his displeasure with the coaching staff regarding his existing role, per source.

DRC expressed desire to play outside, not in slot. Started outside for Eli Apple Sunday, then moved inside as has been case since last year

tenor.gif

That was tough to watch last night.

A hungry aggressive D.

A solid run game.

Great line play and QB protection.

Deciding to take the points and then actually making the FG.

Damn, where was that team all year??

1 game at a time...

DRC is still way better than Apple. I’m on DRC’s side here.

I dunno, any coach who lets the tail wag the dog isn't going to be a coach for very long.

That was tough to watch last night.

A hungry aggressive D.

A solid run game.

Great line play and QB protection.

Deciding to take the points and then actually making the FG.

Damn, where was that team all year??

1 game at a time...
If you guys beat Seattle while I don’t think it will happen atleast the fans can dream for 9-7 and getting into the playoffs.

The Giants copied the Patriots game plan on offense but the defense was really elite last night. This game reminded me of last years New England-Denver game where New England finally won in Denver for the first time in years.

I dunno, any coach who lets the tail wag the dog isn't going to be a coach for very long.

True. But any coach who doesn’t play the right guys is going to have the same problem. Never understood them phasing out DRC. He’s always played well.

True. But any coach who doesn’t play the right guys is going to have the same problem. Never understood them phasing out DRC. He’s always played well.

I get that you've got to have talent, but it's never a good decision to play the guy who's defying you in front of the rest of the team.

Wow onions from Al Michaels
He later apologized, but still.

NYC got Pitt-KC yesterday so I got to listen to your boy Romo.

Was expecting to be entertained, instead I felt like I was watching a baseball game in between pitches.

He talks too much and oftentimes about nothing in general or uninteresting fun facts.

Maybe it's tough to follow Ian Eagle and Fouts who are pros, and I think it was Nantz and Romo's 2nd game of the week, but still...

Was expecting to be entertained, instead I felt like I was watching a baseball game in between pitches.

He talks too much and oftentimes about nothing in general or uninteresting fun facts.

Maybe it's tough to follow Ian Eagle and Fouts who are pros, and I think it was Nantz and Romo's 2nd game of the week, but still...

Tony seems to like to show how much he knows. And he's right a little more than I wanted to give him credit for. I also think, subconsciously at least, that he regrets having never won the big one and is compensating for that.
noidea.gif

Fouts is a captain obvious commentator.
Eagle is the star of that duo.

Romo is good. He has energy and has fun. He may step on Nantz sometimes but he is great.

He needs more reps. Pats have had Romo twice and he has been great both times.

Simms is a lot better in the studio.

Shephard catches the ball in the end zone, takes 3-4 steps while holding the ball, and goes out of bounds, falls, the ball comes out...no TD.

Seattle WR bobbles the ball, then Collins and him both get their hands on it and roll around fighting for it, Collins comes out with the ball...touchdown Seattle. Called by a ref who comes running in from the side and gives the signal about 10 seconds late. Makes sense.

What is and isn’t a touchdown doesn’t even make sense anymore. NFL sucks.

Shephard catches the ball in the end zone, takes 3-4 steps while holding the ball, and goes out of bounds, falls, the ball comes out...no TD.

Seattle WR bobbles the ball, then Collins and him both get their hands on it and roll around fighting for it, Collins comes out with the ball...touchdown Seattle. Called by a ref who comes running in from the side and gives the signal about 10 seconds late. Makes sense.

What is and isn’t a touchdown doesn’t even make sense anymore. NFL sucks.

Tie possession goes to the receiver.