New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread

It's been a joke that Zeke is in and OBJ is out, no way do I believe it.

And certainly, that clown wouldn't know.
Cosell is the nephew of Howard Cosell he has those Vegas sources.
OBJ is out like he said on the radio

OBJ is out like he said on the radio
Yup

NEW YORK GIANTS INACTIVES:

WR Odell Beckham Jr.
QB Davis Webb
WR Tavarres King
RB Wayne Gallman
LB Keenan Robinson
OL D.J. Fluker
TE Matt LaCosse

LINEUP CHANGE: Roger Lewis for Odell Beckham at WR

DALLAS COWBOYS INACTIVES:

QB Cooper Rush
RB Darren McFadden
CB Bene Benwikere
CB Jourdan Lewis
LB Anthony Hitchens
G Jonathan Cooper
WR Noah Brown

LINEUP CHANGE: Jaylon Smith for Anthony Hitchens at MLB

Ridiculous spot for Dak on that first 3rd down, and now they miss Eli getting hands to the head on that 3rd down. Got us in a field position hole.

Game pretty much going to form so far. If each team could take 3 guys from the other it would be Super Bowl city

Beckham is our whole offense, for the 4th straight year. Ridiculous.

She-li is a gaping vag. If the Boys had half a pass rush his career might've been in jeopardy.

No OBJ = SU sans AET (No O).

2017 Dink n Dunk Dak 1
Slickback Bob's Jints 0

She-li is a gaping vag. If the Boys had half a pass rush his career might've been in jeopardy.

No OBJ = SU sans AET (No O).

2017 Dink n Dunk Dak 1
Slickback Bob's Jints 0

LOL.

We celebrate Super Bowl titles, not regular season week 1 wins.

I vaguely remember when you guys used to do the same a long, long, long time ago.

LOL.

We celebrate Super Bowl titles, not regular season week 1 wins.

I vaguely remember when you guys used to do the same a long, long, long time ago.

LOL!! Says the guy crying about uncalled penalties in the first quarter.

LOL!! Says the guy crying about uncalled penalties in the first quarter.

I noted it at the time. It's not why we lost. Not crying about it now. You're in our thread crowing about a week 1 W.

Try hard.

I noted it at the time. It's not why we lost. Not crying about it now. You're in our thread crowing about a week 1 W.

Try hard.

Don't be that guy.

You know the type - the Steeler/Patriot/Cowboy fan who hides behind the number of Lombardis after a loss.

You're better than that. And I'm barely trying, let alone trying hard.

Don't be that guy.

You know the type - the Steeler/Patriot/Cowboy fan who hides behind the number of Lombardis after a loss.

You're better than that. And I'm barely trying, let alone trying hard.

The guy coming into a Giants thread to crow about a week 1 W, says "don't be that guy". FOH.

The guy coming into a Giants thread to crow about a week 1 W, says "don't be that guy". FOH.

I'm not going to be the guy who goes nuts over a week 1 victory, I just think its pretty funny that everyone counted the Cowboys out and crowned the Giants division champs before the season started.

I'm not going to be the guy who goes nuts over a week 1 victory, I just think its pretty funny that everyone counted the Cowboys out and crowned the Giants division champs before the season started.

They did? I feel like I saw fairly mixed predictions for both teams winning it, but admittedly don't really pay a ton of attention to that stuff anymore.

How is this any different to all Jint fans thumping their chest over beating Dallas twice last year.

"We didn't make the playoffs but we beat you twice in the regular season!"

:rolleyes:

How is this any different to all Jint fans thumping their chest over beating Dallas twice last year.

"We didn't make the playoffs but we beat you twice in the regular season!"

:rolleyes:

We made the playoffs last year.

There's an NFL thread that gets a lot of action, and where plenty of Giants-Cowboys smack takes place. You could probably start a Cowboys thread and go nuts there over your great victory as well?

I'm still cracking up that you want SB titles to be off limits in smack talk. SMH.

We made the playoffs last year.

There's an NFL thread that gets a lot of action, and where plenty of Giants-Cowboys smack takes place. You could probably start a Cowboys thread and go nuts there over your great victory as well?

I'm still cracking up that you want SB titles to be off limits in smack talk. SMH.

My bad. Forgot you made the playoffs.

And I never said SB titles should be off limits in smack talk. I think it's weak sauce for a fan to throw out SB titles after a loss.

You know, the kinda stuff all Jint fans accuse Dallas fans of doing after a loss to a bitter rival.

Edit - why would a Cowboys fan ever want to disavow SB titles when talking smack to a Jints fan? 5-4 is in their favor.

My bad. Forgot you made the playoffs.

And I never said SB titles should be off limits in smack talk. I think it's weak sauce for a fan to throw out SB titles after a loss.

You know, the kinda stuff all Jint fans accuse Dallas fans of doing after a loss to a bitter rival.

Dallas's all happened before most of their fanbase was born, or when they were in elementary school though. Jason Witten's probably the only Cowboy who remembers seeing the Cowboys win a Super Bowl.

Dallas's all happened before most of their fanbase was born, or when they were in elementary school though. Jason Witten's probably the only Cowboy who remembers seeing the Cowboys win a Super Bowl.

Same can be said for SU football so I don't understand your point.

Are we SU FB fans worth less because 1959 & 1987 happened before most of our fan base was born?

Ive been a Cowboys fan since 1989.

Ive been a Cowboys fan since 1989.
Yeah, we covered that, u were 3 or 4.

I'm still celebrating those Knick titles when I was 2 & 4.

Anyway, Congrats on last night, pokes won when they out coached the Giants with that no huddle to start. Threw the whole D off.

The offense clearly was shaken OBJ didn't suit up, I know I was.

Giants will be fine, but clearly have some work to do.

1987 was the heyday for most of this site.

If only this board existed in 1987...

This thread would be titled 1987 NJG Quest to Repeat and I'd be melting down over Dallas (with Danny & Randy White, Too Tall Jones, Dorset and Herschel) losing to a Redskins team stacked with Replacement players.