New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread

I'm not going to be the guy who goes nuts over a week 1 victory, I just think its pretty funny that everyone counted the Cowboys out and crowned the Giants division champs before the season started.

That seems a tad exaggerated, no?

At this point Dallas and Philly look to be the better all around teams. The Giants arguably have the best defense so are in the mix. The Redskins are looking like the same old Redskins and are looking like the last place team assuming no major injuries to the other three teams.

Everything will come down to health and our OL.

We have the roster to get it done, but we were never winning 14 games this year.

Putting the defense is horrid field position all night. Engram's penalty plus kickoff out of bounds gives them the ball on the 45, after we finally get a TD.

Then we get a huge turnover and Eli gives it right back with a horribly inaccurate throw. This team can't get out of its own way right now.

I have to say I'm looking forward to the day the Giants have a mobile QB that's actually good. Half the league has them now. It's never happened in my lifetime. Hostetler was decent. All our good QBs are/were statues.

Eli looks like a complete stiff out there. Combine that with this line, and it's a freakin train wreck.

Quite frankly, playoffs last year or not, I am not sold on McAdoo. You coach to the players you have, and I'm not sure this offense is best-suited for Eli.

Quite frankly, playoffs last year or not, I am not sold on McAdoo. You coach to the players you have, and I'm not sure this offense is best-suited for Eli.

Yeah, I'm not sold either. Our offense isn't really any better than when it was famously declared "broken" before he took over. It's getting old.

Reese's track record is sub-par st best as a talent evaluator... Giants are going nowhere until they shore up LT first and foremost.

Soon as Marshall didn't get in, you knew we weren't scoring a TD.

Holding penalty on 1st and goal from the 1, and a delay of game on 4th. Just...SMH.

Putting the defense is horrid field position all night. Engram's penalty plus kickoff out of bounds gives them the ball on the 45, after we finally get a TD.

Then we get a huge turnover and Eli gives it right back with a horribly inaccurate throw. This team can't get out of its own way right now.

Someone needs to tell that receiver to catch the ball with both hands. Because that's why.

Someone needs to tell that receiver to catch the ball with both hands. Because that's why.
100% correct... Eli will catch blame because the ball was a touch behind. But, instead of taking a ho-hum two handed catch, Engram puts up 1 like an idiot and tips it like a gd volleyball.

And Marshall drops it. PR for a TD.

This team blows. Bed time.

Sick of seeing these guys celebrating every single good play they make when they've literally trailed every second of the season too.