New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread

Giants D is elite.
If the Patriots had the Giants D they wouldn't lose because of their offense.

The Giants have enough weapons.
The personnel are used in a formation that isolates their OL into 1 on 1s.and Eli has regressed.

Giants need to stop the 3 WR widely sets every play and mix in more 2 TE sets and give the OL help.
You can't spread the D out every play unless your QB can get rid of it fast or the OL can block.

Problem is their TE (Engram) is strictly a receiver (a very good one) and not in any way to be confused with a blocker.

Giants D is elite.
If the Patriots had the Giants D they wouldn't lose because of their offense.

The Giants have enough weapons.
The personnel are used in a formation that isolates their OL into 1 on 1s.and Eli has regressed.

Giants need to stop the 3 WR widely sets every play and mix in more 2 TE sets and give the OL help.
You can't spread the D out every play unless your QB can get rid of it fast or the OL can block.
They need to stop being cute and go no huddle. Just move engram around. You can do 11, 12 and 21 with him.

Defenses this year are never tired v the Giants.

Just bring it to them and see what they got.

The Giants better get it together soon, your upcoming schedule is brutal, its possible the gmen could be looking at 1-6.

Found a way to lose today. Unbelievable.
Sometimes you just have to tip your hat to the other guy and say, "Good game."

And fire your head coach.

When you look at the definition of bad beat, a picture of that FG will be there.

Problem is their TE (Engram) is strictly a receiver (a very good one) and not in any way to be confused with a blocker.

Aikman hit the nail on the head today with his comment, the Giants needed desperate help on the ol and in the running game, and their first three picks were a Te who can't block, a De, and a Qb, Reese needs to start taking some serious heat.

By the way the taking a dump TD celebration by Beckham Jr. what a clown.

That stuff wasn't even funny. He plays a little crazy even though he is a top 3 WR in the league.

He has become an embarrassment to the Giants organization, someone needs to sit down with him and read him the riot act, and it doesn't look like Macadoo has the guts to.

Aikman hit the nail on the head today with his comment, the Giants needed desperate help on the ol and in the running game, and their first three picks were a Te who can't block, a De, and a Qb, Reese needs to start taking some serious heat.
From this quarter, he's been taking a lot of heat for years. Apparently, I don't count.
upload_2017-9-24_17-59-10.gif

From this quarter, he's been taking a lot of heat for years. Apparently, I don't count.

I know a lot of my Giant fan friends and relatives who have had it with his act, someone Reese, Mara is going to have to do something drastic.

That stuff wasn't even funny. He plays a little crazy even though he is a top 3 WR in the league.

Cmon, lets get it right. He was peeing, not taking a dump.

Both his TDs were phenomenal plays though.

Not sure if they showed it on TV but Beckham was doing some serious taunting of the fans behind the NYG bench after his two TD catches.

From Peter King's MMQB column this morning in the 10 things I think I think.

" I think I think I’m not saying Ben McAdoo shouldn’t be a head coach in the NFL, but when I see him speak publicly, he does not inspire confidence that he should be a head coach in the NFL."

Odell Beckham is just corny.. I don't care if he's doing stuff like this but he acts like he's 12. The peeing celebration, the kicking net etc.. just corny.

Odell Beckham is just corny.. I don't care if he's doing stuff like this but he acts like he's 12. The peeing celebration, the kicking net etc.. just corny.

Seriously. They give some leeway with celebrations and he somehow not only crosses the line but goes so far over, you can't see it.

Seriously. They give some leeway with celebrations and he somehow not only crosses the line but goes so far over, you can't see it.
That was embarrassing.

Now cover your ears and eyes kids...if the Giants were 3-0 I'd bench him for a qtr or half next week, since they're not...well...

But, yesterday was all about channeling the 2015 team and finding ways to lose.

Disgusting

That was embarrassing.

Now cover your ears and eyes kids...if the Giants were 3-0 I'd bench him for a qtr or half next week, since they're not...well...

But, yesterday was all about channeling the 2015 team and finding ways to lose.

Disgusting
You guys have to beat Tampa or I would fire Reece and sell off whatever I could for draft picks.

Does JPP have a movable contract? You could get a 2nd/3rd round pick for him.D
Giants are going to have to pay Odell soon and he won't take a team friendly deal.

Eli is on 17th hole. This is a year you want a top 3 pick.

You guys have to beat Tampa or I would fire Reece and sell off whatever I could for draft picks.

Does JPP have a movable contract? You could get a 2nd/3rd round pick for him.D
Giants are going to have to pay Odell soon and he won't take a team friendly deal.

Eli is on 17th hole. This is a year you want a top 3 pick.
Eli has completed over 70% of his passes and is 5th in the league in yards.

Management, also thinks they have the next QB on the roster, if the season tanks...provided Reese doesn't get fired, we will move back.

While I've given up on the NFL till next week, I haven't given up on playoffs for Big Blue.

We were 2-3 last year you know...