Next year's roster | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Next year's roster

How many of the 13 scholarship players will be on the roster October 15?

Votes: 21 22.8%

Votes: 33 35.9%

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • Other

Votes: 10 10.9%

• Total voters
We still need a 3rd guard. I don't trust that Girard can accept a lessened role. He has proven time and time again that he is one-track minded.

That crap flies against Candor & Class C schools but won't fly against Louisville and Virginia.
I laughed at referencing Candor. Of all the small schools in the state to say JGIII's game works against... Candor.

What ever happened to Warwell, Billy Keys, and Powell? I think Billy got kicked out of school. Powell was a remarkable athlete that didn’t really know how to play. I guess you could say the same about Warwell too.

One possible 8-man roster I can imagine:

SG/PG: Buddy/Kadary (Joe, backing up)
SF: Benny
Two-headed Center: JE+FA

PF: Woody or some freshman 5-star stud coming in (QG, MD, and RB have moved on)

If a 1-and-done stud comes on board, Woody might accept a role coming off the bench as a regular part of the rotation (like Braswell had at the end of the year)

Jimmy B backing up both PF and SF positions

A real stretch: AG returns to work on his game (to turn himself into a guard) and accepts a year backing up 1-and-done Benny and Buddy

6 is the minimum now, still think it’s silly?
Not quite as silly. But, there still could be 8 back from this season's roster, which was one of the options listed.

I do enjoy the "I don't want to say I told you so, but I told you so" dig.

One possible 8-man roster I can imagine:

SG/PG: Buddy/Kadary (Joe, backing up)
SF: Benny
Two-headed Center: JE+FA

PF: Woody or some freshman 5-star stud coming in (QG, MD, and RB have moved on)

If a 1-and-done stud comes on board, Woody might accept a role coming off the bench as a regular part of the rotation (like Braswell had at the end of the year)

Jimmy B backing up both PF and SF positions

A real stretch: AG returns to work on his game (to turn himself into a guard) and accepts a year backing up 1-and-done Benny and Buddy
Los Angeles Lol GIF by LA Clippers

What ever happened to Warwell, Billy Keys, and Powell? I think Billy got kicked out of school. Powell was a remarkable athlete that didn’t really know how to play. I guess you could say the same about Warwell too.

It looks like he is back living in Fayetteville, NC and working as a Radiologic Technologist. He is 63 now.

That is shocking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom