NFL Draft Day 3 Thread | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft Day 3 Thread

jekelish

Living Legend
Matt Barkley to the Eagles to start off the round.

Nassib has to hear his name called soon, right?

2 of next 4 "best available" are Syracuse. Next 20 minutes should be fun

And then hopefully Alec gets in a good situation like Denver or New England or maybe even Indy, and Deon Goggins gets a shot.

Paul Schwartz@NYPost_Schwartz1m
At least Giants don't have to welcome another option running QB into the NFC East with Matt Barkley going to Eagles.

Raiders need a safety. Bet #SHAMARKO goes here

Nassib to the Cardinals. I'm calling it right now

Nassib to the Cardinals. I'm calling it right now
Jacksonville maybe? Maybe they were eyeing Nassib all along and new the Eagles wanted to trade up for Barkley so they knew there was no harm in swapping spots?

I would like Cardinals. I live in AZ. They need a QB!!

Sounds like a head case versus a super nice guy. Uh that is really bad Doug. Go with the guy who will be kicked off the team as opposed to the one who you know what he has been thru, and what he needs to do or his family. I am sure Shmarko is a better player also.

Go Brownies! Get Ryan!

Sounds like a head case versus a super nice guy. Uh that is really bad Doug. Go with the guy who will be kicked off the team as opposed to the one who you know what he has been thru, and what he needs to do or his family. I am sure Shmarko is a better player also.
NFLN guys love Duke, saying only reason he fell is off the field issues. Doug Marrone went from hardcore disciplinarian at Cuse to drafting Kiko Alonso and Duke Williams lol. Maybe they should've went after Tyrann Mathieu as well. After hearing them analyze Duke, he seems like a player but I still would've rather DM and the Bills take Shamarko.

Before any combine stuff Shamarko was projected as a 5th rounder - undrafted. Then he got some hype for his workouts and jumped to possible 2nd. Not surprised.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom