NFL Draft thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft thread

Why cut him when they could get draft picks for him?

I could see Belichick trading him. However no chance Brady is cut.
Maybe the Patriots think they can even get more from him once the season starts for a needy team or after an injury strikes ? I know there are still another few free agent qbs still out there. Just hypothesizing.

Giants tried to trade up for Patrick Mahomes.

Looks like Kaiser's binkie Eli is having his future prepared to be moved on.

This is unwatchable.
ESPN is taking WAY TOO MANY COMMERCIALS.
The reason why is because the first hour is on ESPN before moving to ESPN2 at 8 and they want to give their advertisers the hour it's on ESPN.

With Dalvin cook and DeMarcus Walker on the board the Bills took the ECU WR bad pick.

Everyone seems to think we want Zay Jones. Dude is a Robert Woods clone. No thanks.

You win! at least with getting the pick right. We'll see if you win about the Woods clone

You win! at least with getting the pick right. We'll see if you win about the Woods clone
I didn't like Woods game at all so Zay Jones better be much better or this pick is trash.

With Dalvin cook and DeMarcus Walker on the board the Bills took the ECU WR bad pick.

Agree. Not sure about trading up for this pick.

I didn't like Woods game at all so Zay Jones better be much better or this pick is trash.

I thought Woods would be a 2nd round steal. Whether it was the QB situation or what, I'm not sure. But he didn't develop how I expected. No idea how he got 5 years/39 million.

We gave up the 3rd we picked up yesterday and got back a 4th

Zay Jones better be legit because if our WR coach convinced McDermott to give up that 3rd to get his homey from ECU and he's another Robert Woods, BillsMafia will put out a hit.

I thought Woods would be a 2nd round steal. Whether it was the QB situation or what, I'm not sure. But he didn't develop how I expected. No idea how he got 5 years/39 million.
I like the Panthers pick of Samuel over Jones.

Bills traded up because of Carolina.

What did Buffalo give up to move up?

I like the Panthers pick of Samuel over Jones.

Bills traded up because of Carolina.

What did Buffalo give up to move up?
Our 2nd and the 3rd we got yesterday. Got back a 4th

Zay Jones looks bigger and much more athletic than Woods ever looked to me. Robert Woods was basically Josh Reed but could block.
Watching his highlights and hearing analysts rave about him is helping me come to grips but I'm probably just forcing myself to drink the kool aid.

He does look bigger and more athletic than Woods. Catches everything as well, which will be a welcome sight instead of Woods juggling passes and falling down.

Shocker the freaking Bengals are an organization built on drafting sketchy character guys.

Haven't seen anything alike posted, un general about the NFL Draft in general. A few thoughts, 3 UW DBs drafted in the top 43 picks! Wow! Also , Tribisky goes #2 at 6'2, 222#. 13 college games started, couldn't beat out for 2 yrs a guy that didnt make it in the league. Very interesting, and geeez, if ED can be blessed and keep his health, look at the relative potential! There is such a QB deficiency in the NFL right now that 2nd and 3rd round qbs are stuffed into lottery status.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom