NFL draft thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NFL draft thread

I like Jackson but man Payton basically sacrificed the present for Brees if this pick is a QB.
Davenport or James could be the Pick.

Two possible outcomes for Baker Mayfield:

Next Drew Brees or next Johnny Manziel

The fact that he got picked by Cleveland makes me think he’ll be Johnny Football 2.0

Raiders should go James. No brainer.

Great pick by the chargers. Should have gone higher.

Patriots are going to get a good defensive player assuming they don’t trade out.
Evans, Landry on the board.

I think Baltimore is taking Jackson.

I bet Dez Bryant signs with Pittsburgh.
That trade tells me Pitt has a replacement lined up.

Detroit took the Pats guy at 31 at 20.
Patricia is smart.

Patricia got a good look back in February as what a superior offensive line can do. Solid pick.

I bet Dez Bryant signs with Pittsburgh.
That trade tells me Pitt has a replacement lined up.

Whoever gets him... Best of luck. Dude was a headache who dropped tons of balls, fumbled too much and gave up on routes. Not to mention the sideline antics.

Patriots are going to get a good defensive player assuming they don’t trade out.
Evans, Landry on the board.

I think Baltimore is taking Jackson.

I think the Pats get/want Jackson.

Cowboys with a smart pick. Expect they grab the kid from SMU second round to fill WR.

Titans just took the Pats pick.
They eithey take Landry,
Josh Jackson or trade out I bet.

Would have been interesting had Cleveland taken Barkley #1 and still had Rosen and Allen on the board when they picked 4th. Are the probabilities that much different for any of these QBs?

We needed a receiver should have taken Ridley.

Three receivers were taken in the top 10 last year and they all had a rough go in their rookie seasons. I think that has caused some of these teams to back off on the WRs. Ridley was pretty good value this late in the first round.

We needed a receiver should have taken Ridley.

Sutton is a hell of a talent. He should be there in round 2 which covers us at WR. We needed a LB worse. Lee is injury prone and Smith is still an unknown. Lost Hitchens too. Also at WR we have Terrance, Beasley, Hurns, Thompson, Switzer plus whoever we draft.

Sutton is a hell of a talent. He should be there in round 2 which covers us at WR. We needed a LB worse. Lee is injury prone and Smith is still an unknown. Lost Hitchens too. Also at WR we have Terrance, Beasley, Hurns, Thompson, Switzer plus whoever we draft.
Ridley is going to be really good. Williams is trash switzer did nothing last year we need a receiver.

Lorenzo Carter or Harold Landry Belichick c’mon. We need front 7 help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom