NFL draft thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NFL draft thread

The Giants just gave the Jets the future.
My goodness the Jets can’t pass on Darnold.
If Rosen goes here I want the Pats to give up everything for the 4th pick.

He looks like a tool that would make a one time appearance on Saved By The Bell, wreaking all kinds of havoc before getting punched by AC Slater.

Barkley is special. We haven’t had a pro bowl RB since Tiki. Barkley, Beckham, Engram, Shepard...all kinds of weapons. Now let’s shore up that line and add some depth on D!

Not a huge Chubb fan (sorry Chip).

He’s a solid player but I don’t think he’s was as dominant to be a top 5 pick.

Browns swirling in the bowl again.

They got 2 good players but it just feels like they could have done sooo much better. Not trading down a few spots was so dumb. Still could have gotten a quality dB and some picks.

They got 2 good players but it just feels like they could have done sooo much better. Not trading down a few spots was so dumb. Still could have gotten a quality dB and some picks.

Agreed. I don’t know their roster that well but Mayfield isn’t the QB I would’ve picked but that’s not as bad as Ward at 4.

My guess no trade has to be Nelson the Colts need to protect Luck.
Best player available

Entire front office and coaching staff for the Browns would be fired right now if it were up to me. And I couldn't really care less.

Wanted Darnold. Will root like hell for Barkley. Got to make sure our OL is solid and stays healthy to keep Eli upright. We have weapons all over the field on O.

Cautiously optimistic.

Eli has to keep playing for like four more years now, though.

Tampa and Buffalo have a trade.

Bills trading two second-round picks to move up to Bucs’ spot and 12.

That’s the right pick

Entire front office and coaching staff for the Browns would be fired right now if it were up to me. And I couldn't really care less.

Mayfield is a guy who is probably ready to play as a rookie and not be awful. They'll know soon if it was a good pick.

A team like that can't take a project QB since the guy is going to be forced into action his first year one way or another you can't leave top talent on the bench when you've averaged less than a win a year over the last couple years. CBs drafted top 5/10 rarely bust. They got plenty more ammo left too.

Bills are a different story. Josh Allen was the worst QB I've ever seen play in college and I watched most of Wyoming's games after Craig Bohl struggled at first there I knew they'd be an ATS darling and he was awful the team would be playing great and he'd just kill you with terrible throws. Pats won't even need Brady to keep running that division. Speaking of Mayfield I bet the Jets are crushed they didn't get him. Darnold could go either way I got no take on him. I always though Rosen was far superior but Rosen never progressing from his freshman year along with a concussion and diva like behavior is enough that I wouldn't take him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom