NFL draft thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NFL draft thread

Would have been interesting had Cleveland taken Barkley #1 and still had Rosen and Allen on the board when they picked 4th. Are the probabilities that much different for any of these QBs?

I said the exact same thing earlier today.

Would have been interesting had Cleveland taken Barkley #1 and still had Rosen and Allen on the board when they picked 4th. Are the probabilities that much different for any of these QBs?

Who knows maybe Mayfield would have been there at #4.

Ridley is going to be really good. Williams is trash switzer did nothing last year we need a receiver.

Williams is a good third or second receiver. Switzer was still a rookie. The Jerry Jones thing to do would have been go for Ridley and even draft up to do it. Instead , we went for the greatest need. Plenty of time to fill the WR gap too.

Roll phins.

reshad jones and minkah will terrorize the AFC. Assuming Mcdonald moves to linebacker in nickel

Sutton is a hell of a talent. He should be there in round 2 which covers us at WR. We needed a LB worse. Lee is injury prone and Smith is still an unknown. Lost Hitchens too. Also at WR we have Terrance, Beasley, Hurns, Thompson, Switzer plus whoever we draft.
I hope Sutton is there at 50 not sure he will be.

Lorenzo Carter or Harold Landry Belichick c’mon. We need front 7 help.

Supposedly the Eagles wanted Sony Michel. He's gonna be a good one. Surprised NE passed on Lamar Jackson. QB class next year looks very weak on paper.

Do you think Josh Rosen has an ego or what after reading/listening to this? Will be easy to continue to root against him as I didn't like him when he was at UCLA -
Rosen 'pissed' at falling to Cards at No. 10
He is a rich spoiled kid acted like he was Chosen Rosen.

He may be pro ready but he thinks he is Aaron Rodgers and one shot to the head and his rich family may make him retire.

Supposedly the Eagles wanted Sony Michel. He's gonna be a good one. Surprised NE passed on Lamar Jackson. QB class next year looks very weak on paper.
If Michel is similar to Kamara it was good but it wasn’t a need.

Pats like QB Kyle Lauletta.
He played Lacrosse and his dad was a player at Navy
That is like Belichick dream prospect all rolled into one.
Apparently the Pats didn’t like Jackson’s passing percentage and this whole Brady thing is all leverage and they expect 2 years from Brady.

I hope Sutton is there at 50 not sure he will be.

Yeah. My guess is the fact we have 10 picks results in a 2nd round trade up. I also wouldn't have issue if they decided to go get Gesicki. While he needs work blocking, he gives a really solid weapon as a receiver and red zone weapon. Then maybe you find a speed guy in later rounds. Lot of options. I also like Fumagali as a later TE pick. I think we need to get a TE out of this draft.

Apparently the Pats didn’t like Jackson’s passing percentage and this whole Brady thing is all leverage and they expect 2 years from Brady.
Pats now have Michel, Burkhead, White, Gilislee, and Bolden(know he's mostly special teams). Interesting to see how this unfolds, both for real NFL and my dynasty fantasy football league purposes.

Man those picks by the Steelers and Seahawks were just absolutely bananas. Steelers took a guy that a lot of people had pegged as a Day 3 pick. Seahawks took a guy that pretty much solely played in the i-formation in college and just followed his FB every play (which Seattle doesn't use at all) and one of his biggest strengths is his kick return ability (which will probably be eradicated from the NFL in the next few years).

The need for a young QB is glaring.

Yeah. My guess is the fact we have 10 picks results in a 2nd round trade up. I also wouldn't have issue if they decided to go get Gesicki. While he needs work blocking, he gives a really solid weapon as a receiver and red zone weapon. Then maybe you find a speed guy in later rounds. Lot of options. I also like Fumagali as a later TE pick. I think we need to get a TE out of this draft.

I'd love to see the Eagles get Gesicki. He looks like he could be a big time TE.

The one offset to that is that Ozzie Newsome drafted Jackson and he may be one of the best drafting GMs in history.

The one offset to that is that Ozzie Newsome drafted Jackson and he may be one of the best drafting GMs in history.
Newsome isn’t perfect.
His first round picks were better years ago.
Only Mosley and Stanley have been hits in the first round the last 5 years.
Humphrey, Elam, Perriman haven’t hit as first round picks.

Jackson is intriguing but I wouldn’t want him replacing Brady.
He reminds me of a more athletic Jeff Garcia he needs to work on his short passing game as he is a good deep thrower.

Well we now know without Witten the Cowboys will be trying like crazy to get Gesiki from Penn State.

The Patriots acquire 49ers OT Trent Brown for draft pick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom