NFL draft thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NFL draft thread

The analysts on nfl network have been saying he won’t drop for that. He’s explained it to gms that some were words from a rap song and others joking with his friends. He said he still said them and apologized. The analysts all said the gms interested in him will do their due diligence with those who know him at Wyoming to see if it’s something to be concerned with or youthful 15/16 year old stupidity.
As a side note - any agent worth their salt would have immediately reviewed their client's entire social media history.

Lol Barkley prays he has the production Gronk has had.

Barkley is a waste at 2. As mentioned his 5th year option becomes an automatic overpay for his position.

RBs don’t win you SBs.
QBs do.
If you are going to take Barkley trade back with the Jets.

Barkley can copy Zeke’s rookie year and that doesn’t justify the 2nd overall pick. You want a gold jacket guy you don’t take a RB.

It’s not possible to have a rationale conservation on Eli as he is your guy I get it.
It’s too bad Gisselle married tommyboy, because she was right...

He can’t throw it and catch it!!!

And for Eli, toss in ‘block for it’ as well.

Timmy Smith didn’t win that SB Doug Williams did.

Smith had 200 yards but Doug Williams was SB MVP and had 340 yards and 4 TDs.
Denver couldn’t stop the triplet WRs and then Smith took over.

Doug Williams SB MVP your better off citing Terrell Davis but still Elway at QB was huge.

1980s you gotta run the ball and stop the run football is gone.
Now you have to throw and have a QB.
The Giants can take Barkley but at 2 it’s too high IMO.
Why do you think Williams stayed so clean that game? 9+ yds per carry. You tell me.
upload_2018-4-26_18-15-54.gif

Edit - Getting back to the draft, I'll be OK if they draft Barkley. I'll be OK if they trade down and fill in pieces. I trust the Gman for the Gmen.

Lol Barkley prays he has the production Gronk has had.

Barkley is a waste at 2. As mentioned his 5th year option becomes an automatic overpay for his position.

RBs don’t win you SBs.
QBs do.
If you are going to take Barkley trade back with the Jets.

Barkley can copy Zeke’s rookie year and that doesn’t justify the 2nd overall pick. You want a gold jacket guy you don’t take a RB.

It’s not possible to have a rationale conservation on Eli as he is your guy I get it.

And yet a trash Qb and a rookie #4 RB almost took down the Pats in the championship game at home

The game changes all the time

I would love the Jints to pick Barkley at 2 behind that dog poo OL.

I can see him getting done dirty in the Linc and take 3 years to play 16 games.

Here’s to another 3-4 years of starting She-Li and fighting with the Skins for bottom feeder of the NFC East.

The analysts on nfl network have been saying he won’t drop for that. He’s explained it to gms that some were words from a rap song and others joking with his friends. He said he still said them and apologized. The analysts all said the gms interested in him will do their due diligence with those who know him at Wyoming to see if it’s something to be concerned with or youthful 15/16 year old stupidity.

Good, because he shouldn't be held for something he said when he was 16.

And yet a trash Qb and a rookie #4 RB almost took down the Pats in the championship game at home

The game changes all the time
Hi.
If I cared to get into a flame war I would say more.

From Ian Rapoport
The #Giants have been set on making the pick at No. 2. … Could they rethink it? I’m told the #Broncos are expected to explore trading up from No. 5 to No. 2. Possible early fireworks. QB would be the target.

Bees top 10 players

1. Barkley
2. Nelson
3. Chubb
4. Fitzpatrick
5. Darnold
6. Allen
7. Smith
8. James
9. Mayfield
10. L. Jackson

I would love the Jints to pick Barkley at 2 behind that dog poo OL.

I can see him getting done dirty in the Linc and take 3 years to play 16 games.

Here’s to another 3-4 years of starting She-Li and fighting with the Skins for bottom feeder of the NFC East.
You don't win super bowls with running backs. Eli isn't getting any younger.

Bees top 10 players

1. Barkley
2. Nelson
3. Chubb
4. Fitzpatrick
5. Darnold
6. Allen
7. Smith
8. James
9. Mayfield
10. L. Jackson
I think Chubb will be the best player in this draft.

Goodell’s human shields weren’t enough to not get him booed.
Goodell was legit bothered by it.

Bet the giants are fielding calls right now

Jints hold the keys to the draft now.

I hate the Browns for being the Browns.

How the Giants didn’t trade that pick is insane.
Jets just got the best player at 3.
The Jets can’t pass on Darnold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom