nfl greatest 12 RB show | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

nfl greatest 12 RB show

if people dont vote for Mackey at TE they just dont follow SU or fball. You watch his highlight video and he makes gronk look like a child.

The thing I remember about Mackey was that it usually took 4-5 guys to bring him down in the open field.

Starr is probably the one that really was more of a system guy than a great QB
Very good game manager on the league's best team doesn't belong on this list.

Manning
Morris
Carthon
Burress
Nicks
Bavaro
Elliott
Roberts
Oates
Snee
McKenzie

Strahan
Canty
Burt
Tuck
Taylor
Carson
Banks
Collins
Webster
Guyton
Jackson

Bahr
Landeta
Meggett
Parcells
Where ‘Trelle At??

Leonard Marshall has to be starting somehow too...

Very good game manager on the league's best team doesn't belong on this list.
I just see them overvaluing the 5 Titles and 1st 2 Super Bowl Trophy’s and MVP’s.

If he’s off...it’s Favre.

who do you take off? i mean dorsett, thomas, allen. LT, peterson, didnt make it either.

I looked at faulk more as a Rcvr who could run than as a Rb who could catch.
I think I would replace Sayers with faulk. Sayers just didnt have the longevity.

Where ‘Trelle At??

Leonard Marshall has to be starting somehow too...

Good point. I don’t even think I thought of the 07 and 11 safeties by the time I got to that position.

I considered Marshall, but...it’s either him or Tuck. Tough call.

Good point. I don’t even think I thought of the 07 and 11 safeties by the time I got to that position.

I considered Marshall, but...it’s either him or Tuck. Tough call.

Ah the good old days. ;)

If they had thrown the ball to backs in Dickerson's day, he would have caught lots of balls.
Pretty sure Payton, Marcus Allen, Herschel Walker, and Roger Craig played during Dickerson’s day, among others.

Personally I would leave Brees out and take both Staubach and Starr.
so would I. That makes sense only if you have seen all of those guys play in their prime. I have.

so would I. That makes sense only if you have seen all of those guys play in their prime. I have.

I've seen all of them play but I find it difficult to make a call. The game is so much different now than it was then. It's much more a passing game now than it used to be. Also back in the day QBs called the plays and not the coaches. I saw Starr referred to as a game manager here. That's a bit harsh as he was much more than that.

I've seen a few folks say take Gale Sayers off the list. If u watched him play u would never say that. You could put that same guy out there today and he'd be a stud just like he was back in his day. Transcendent talent.

I've seen all of them play but I find it difficult to make a call. The game is so much different now than it was then. It's much more a passing game now than it used to be. Also back in the day QBs called the plays and not the coaches. I saw Starr referred to as a game manager here. That's a bit harsh as he was much more than that.

I've seen a few folks say take Gale Sayers off the list. If u watched him play u would never say that. You could put that same guy out there today and he'd be a stud just like he was back in his day. Transcendent talent.
Lombardi would not have been Lombardi without Starr.

and all Starr did was manage them to Wins.

ive gone back & forth with this, but Starr will be on as they continue to put a shine on anything Lombardi touched.

22 finalists announced. Brady and Montana have leaked.

Aikman
Baugh
Bradshaw
Brady
Brees
Elway
Favre
Fouts
Graham
Layne
Luckman
P. Manning
Marino
Montana
Namath
Rodgers
Starr
Staubach
Tarkenton
Unitas
Van Brocklin
Young

22 Finalists
I put Warren Moon and Jim Kelly both ahead of Namath neither made it.

22 finalists announced. Brady and Montana have leaked.
Montana was leaked too??

So that’s 3.

Brady, Manning and Montana.

Unitas and Graham are locks.

I think Elway and Staubach are too.

I may go 10-10 here.

Montana was leaked too??

So that’s 3.

Brady, Manning and Montana.

Unitas and Graham are locks.

I think Elway and Staubach are too.

I may go 10-10 here.
Montana was the first leaked and it was during the 49ers-Rams game.
Brady was leaked during SNF last night.
Collinsworth said us fans are going to be shocked by the modern QBs who weren’t selected. That screams Brees.

I think Marino, Elway, Unitas, Graham are locks. To go with Brady, Montana, Manning.

Collinsworth said us fans are going to be shocked by the modern QBs who weren’t selected. That screams Brees.

I think Marino, Elway, Unitas, Graham are locks. To go with Brady, Montana, Manning.

More motivation to win the SB. It’s not Brees fault he played with some of the worst defenses in NFL history.

i think this is the time where 'No Super Bowl Wins' finally bites Marino in the arse.

Pretty sure Payton, Marcus Allen, Herschel Walker, and Roger Craig played during Dickerson’s day, among others.
The Rams just handed it to Dickerson.

The Rams just handed it to Dickerson.
That’s not what you said. Plenty of teams threw to running backs back then and nothing was stopping the Rams from doing the same...unless they didn’t think it suited Dickerson’s style.

Brett Favre made the NFL 100 team.
This first half an hour has been Patriots po rn.

Brady
Favre
Manning
Montana
Baugh
Graham
Unitas
Staubach
Elway
Marino

Are the QBs.

Forum statistics