NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

I get exactly what it is with you and him.

I’m just throwing a little NY Football Giants shade your way, nothing personal about it.

I love you around here, Alsacs. I just hate your sports teams (except the Orange)!
No problem.
I like my stuff with Kaiser it’s all good natured and never real.
He trolls me and I troll him back.

The QBs this year weren’t worth the #2.

Name 1 NFC East QB better than Eli???

We don’t know what wentz will be post injury.

Foles is a nice back up.

Smith would pay $$ to have Eli’s career.

And Dallas hasn’t had a QB since staubach. Aikman in the HOF is another reason why Eli goes in on rollerskates.

LOL. Wentz is already participating in OTAs and he still has three months to go until the opener.

Let's see Wentz v Manning. I figure anybody that chooses Manning must be married to a woman named Marge, have two kids named Bart and Lisa and works at a nuclear power plant.

Last edited:
Puh-lease. She-li would’ve been sitting in a B or C broadcast booth after 2 seasons if he was the Jints QB in Aikman’s era.

Aikman won 3; She-li is done.

Thanks for throwing me some red meat.
It’s been 4 1/2 hours, I’m still waiting for you to ‘devour that red meat I threw you’.

Oh how I'd love to be on the other end of that wager.

The Eagles should be strong. With the way the wheels fell off last year, it’s easy to forget the Giants went 11-5 two years ago.

There’s a lot of talented players still on the roster on defense and at the skill positions. If things come together, they could be tough.

The Eagles should be strong. With the way the wheels fell off last year, it’s easy to forget the Giants went 11-5 two years ago.

There’s a lot of talented players still on the roster on defense and at the skill positions. If things come together, they could be tough.

I hear ya and it's been 14 years since anybody was a repeat winner in the NFC East. The NFL changes every year. And NFL teams often get a boost when a new coach steps in, particularly when the predecessor wasn't very good. I expect the NYG to be much improved from last year. But I still would happily book any bets - in the unlikely event somebody steps forward - that involve the NYG finishing ahead of Philly.

Eli should be fun to watch with a healthy offense

It’s been 4 1/2 hours, I’m still waiting for you to ‘devour that red meat I threw you’.

That post was me dumpin it out. It wasn’t high quality red meat more like beef with broccoli from a Chinatown shack.

One other thought on the Eagles. Between roster additions and the return of several injured players, there will be a decent infusion of talent this coming season. Jason Peters, Darren Sproles, Jordan Hicks, Chris Maragos (Pro Bowl STer) and of course Wentz return to the field. But somebody often overlooked is their 2nd round pick from last year that sat out with an achilles tear, DB Sidney Jones from the University of Washington. A lot of folks thought he would have went in the 1st round if not for the injury right before the 2017 draft. Lastly, they added Haloti Ngata and Michael Bennett.

One other thought on the Eagles. Between roster additions and the return of several injured players, there will be a decent infusion of talent this coming season. Jason Peters, Darren Sproles, Jordan Hicks, Chris Maragos (Pro Bowl STer) and of course Wentz return to the field. But somebody often overlooked is their 2nd round pick from last year that sat out with an achilles tear, DB Sidney Jones from the University of Washington. A lot of folks thought he would have went in the 1st round if not for the injury right before the 2017 draft. Lastly, they added Haloti Ngata and Michael Bennett.
I’ll be stunned if the 2018 iggs are as good as the 2008 Giants, but that’s why they play the games.

Don’t forget, an all time crappy Giants team almost beat you 2x last year.

Your shiny new rings and 1st time you had a reason for a trophy case don’t scare us up in NY...as a matter of fact, they piss us off.

We’re coming...

Enjoy!!

I’ll be stunned if the 2018 iggs are as good as the 2008 Giants, but that’s why they play the games.

Don’t forget, an all time crappy Giants team almost beat you 2x last year.

Your shiny new rings and 1st time you had a reason for a trophy case don’t scare us up in NY...as a matter of fact, they piss us off.

We’re coming...

Enjoy!!

Yeah no doubt the GMen played the Birds tough last year both times and that didn't happen very often. There was a clip of Bill B. and Doug Pederson talking on the field b4 the SB and Bill said to DP "I had trouble finding any film where you guys trailed this year." They were clearly the best team from wire to wire. Doing that again is not likely but they have as good a shot as anybody else.

I’d rather give up a first for Gronkowski the horse.

At least he’s younger...

I hate that horse. Screwed up all my exotics.

I hate that horse. Screwed up all my exotics.
lm embarrassed to say, but...I hit the triple.

for $4...$442 or something.

the absolute last bet I placed...seriously, the horses were either in the gate or just about.

I was worried the app wouldn't honor it.

I did it only because I feared him Fluckin up my day.

go figure...

on a side note, people just don't get what this new gambling law means.

I wouldn't bet most games because its a hassle to deal with a bookie, im ok with fronting it.

its my gambling account.

anyone who plays the ponies gets this.

this August I will be at a Yankee game and bet the 9th at Saratoga...if you know what I mean, its awesome.

now I will easily drop $20 or more on every game I ever watch on tv.

God Bless Gov Chris Christie...

Jarvis Landry’s the saltiest man alive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom