Vikings+585
Rams+600

Bottom 3 NFC:
Redskins+2750
Bears+4400
Cardinals+4650

DgONkkOWsAEu1Pk
Fair

There isn’t a worse media in the country than Boston media.

They literally hate their fans and just troll the crap out of us. I wish Kaiser had to deal with this local media.
They’re not as nice you’d think, the print guys can be brutal, the radio and tv are pretty fair though.

Problem is, and this is not remotely close in Boston, is that for every 10 football fans there’s 5 Giants, 1 Jets, 1 pokes, 1 Steelers, 1 of everyone else and 1 front runner.

Boston is like 99% patsies

Odds to win each conference
Top 3 AFC:
Patriots+260
Steelers+410
Texans+850

Bottom 3 AFC:
Bills+3300
Dolphins+3750
Jets+4800

Top 3 NFC:
Eagles+420
Vikings+585
Rams+600

Bottom 3 NFC:
Redskins+2750
Bears+4400
Cardinals+4650

DgONkkOWsAEu1Pk

I was at Monmouth Park the other night. Plenty of prop bets being offered. For those here bulled up on the NYG for 2018 you should head down to Monmouth. They're offering a win total over/under on the GMen of 6.5. Bettors are not exactly as fired up about their prospects as some here on this board. But I guess that's what makes a market.

I was at Monmouth Park the other night. Plenty of prop bets being offered. For those here bulled up on the NYG for 2018 you should head down to Monmouth. They're offering a win total over/under on the GMen of 6.5. Bettors are not exactly as fired up about their prospects as some here on this board. But I guess that's what makes a market.
I know.

Granted I’m thinking 11, but if the o/u was 7.5-8, I’d get it.

6.5?????!!!!!

They’re not a 6 or 7 win team.

I know.

Granted I’m thinking 11, but if the o/u was 7.5-8, I’d get it.

6.5?????!!!!!

They’re not a 6 or 7 win team.

Yeah I have to admit that the over is probably a good bet. All NY needs to do is go 7-7 in their non-Philly games and they're all set. ;)

Giants line gonna be ok without the t rex?

He’s missed a years worth of games recently.

They’ve gotten better on the OL, WAY better.
1st 7 games: JAX; at DAL; at HOU; NO; at CAR; PHI; at ATL
If I were betting O/U on the NYG I am a heavy under. Especially if it’s 8.5.
As those first seven could be 2-5 and then the team shutting down.
I think 6.5 is the correct O/U with that schedule.

Hold serve at home, beat the pokes, take 1of Houston, Carolina or Atlanta.

And maybe just take Houston and 1of the others.

Jax does not scare me, especially game 1...at home.

Hold serve at home, beat the pokes, take 1of Houston, Carolina or Atlanta.

And maybe just take Houston and 1of the others.

Jax does not scare me, especially game 1...at home.
Jax week 1 is a bad matchup for the Giants.
Giants will have a new OL with not much cohesion.
Jacksonville has the best or second best DL in the league.
If playoffs Bortles plays they will be okay but I think Houston is the best team in that division.

4-3 in those 7 would be amazing. Honestly don’t think that will happenZ
I could see 3-4 which honestly isn’t that bad.

Jax week 1 is a bad matchup for the Giants.
Giants will have a new OL with not much cohesion.
Jacksonville has the best or second best DL in the league.
If playoffs Bortles plays they will be okay but I think Houston is the best team in that division.

4-3 in those 7 would be amazing. Honestly don’t think that will happenZ
I could see 3-4 which honestly isn’t that bad.
I think the O will be pretty powerful and the D better than advertised and Jax will be caught off guard.

Amazing how 2-5 sucks but 3-4 is ok isn’t it?? Love the NFL.

Game 8 is a W, and I’d take 4-4.

Hoping for 5-3.

It took a while to scroll through 12 pages of "NFL talk" aka political, Goodell, etc. Happy to see that eventually passed!

Fly Eagles Fly!

There seemed to be a lot of chatter on NFC East QBs earlier in this thread. I wanted to share a viewpoint from Lou Riddick with context that I thought was very interesting and would spark some more conversations...

He ranks them...
1. Wentz
2. Smith
3. Foles
4. Prescott
5. Manning

Before you jump off... listen to his reasons.

Re: Foles.
Systems, fit...relationships...make ALL the difference. Player value/evaluation can vary greatly depending on these circumstances. Nick Foles’ value to the #Eagles is substantially more than it would be to ANY other team because of these factors.

When I was at Monmouth a few days ago the O/U was 6.5. I haven't seen anybody at 8.5 and agree that would be too high. If you pushed me I'd play the over on the 6.5.

There seemed to be a lot of chatter on NFC East QBs earlier in this thread. I wanted to share a viewpoint from Lou Riddick with context that I thought was very interesting and would spark some more conversations...

He ranks them...
1. Wentz
2. Smith
3. Foles
4. Prescott
5. Manning

Before you jump off... listen to his reasons.

Re: Foles.
Systems, fit...relationships...make ALL the difference. Player value/evaluation can vary greatly depending on these circumstances. Nick Foles’ value to the #Eagles is substantially more than it would be to ANY other team because of these factors.
Was his reason for Manning 5th...”because I need people to talk about my rankings and because the Giants turned me down to be GM”???

When I was at Monmouth a few days ago the O/U was 6.5. I haven't seen anybody at 8.5 and agree that would be too high. If you pushed me I'd play the over on the 6.5.
Let me state this right now...

For the record...

THERE IS NO WAY ON GOD’S GREEN EARTH, THAT THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS, DONT WIN AT LEAST 7 GAMES THIS YEAR.

JUST NO WAY.

as you were...

As long as Eli starts...

Was his reason for Manning 5th...”because I need people to talk about my rankings and because the Giants turned me down to be GM”???

I'd take Manning over Dak right now. Just not that impressed with Dak. Foles was great in his last two games but NE never laid a hand on him unless somebody shook hands with him after the game. Hard to say about Alex Smith. Curious to see how he does in DC. Wentz is the main man, getting ready to assume the mantle of premier QB in the NFL in the next year or two.

Manning looked old to me last year. I’d take Foles over him in an offense that plays to his strengths. I’m not sure what strengths Eli hasn’t anymore. He looked like late Denver Peyton.

I'd take Manning over Dak right now. Just not that impressed with Dak. Foles was great in his last two games but NE never laid a hand on him unless somebody shook hands with him after the game. Hard to say about Alex Smith. Curious to see how he does in DC. Wentz is the main man, getting ready to assume the mantle of premier QB in the NFL in the next year or two.
I don’t need to tell you how good a OC and QB Coach Reid is, I also don’t need to tell you how bad a big game coach he is, but I digress.

Smith will be exposed as a fraud.

Manning looked old to me last year. I’d take Foles over him in an offense that plays to his strengths. I’m not sure what strengths Eli hasn’t anymore. He looked like late Denver Peyton.
Foles, the guy who can’t get and hold a starting job in the NFL???

That guy???

Hey, he’ll never have to buy a beer in philly, but congrats, you’re Hoss Pt II.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom