NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Foles, the guy who can’t get and hold a starting job in the NFL???

That guy???

Hey, he’ll never have to buy a beer in philly, but congrats, you’re Hoss Pt II.

It is about playing to his strengths, fit, etc. Not to mention no QB would have stood a chance with that 2015 Rams squad.

Foles playoff numbers were pretty ridiculous. Check his 3rd down postseason numbers...

It is about playing to his strengths, fit, etc. Not to mention no QB would have stood a chance with that 2015 Rams squad.

Foles playoff numbers were pretty ridiculous. Check his 3rd down postseason numbers...

Ive been told here over and over, that it’s always the QBs fault for Wins and Losses.

So find another excuse about the 15 Rams being bad...

Ive been told here over and over, that it’s always the QBs fault for Wins and Losses.

So find another excuse about the 15 Rams being bad...

That team was overall bad. Period. Plug in a QB of your choice and still bad. Maybe plus a win or two. Maybe. You are leaving out the fact that they had one of the all time fraud coaches... Jeff Fisher.

I can’t believe Jeff Fisher got the Titans one yard away from beating one of the best teams ever in one year in the 99 Rams. Imagine if that squad had legit coaching.

Im all in on Tannehill this year

Im all in on Tannehill this year
I think the Dolphins want to suck this year and wait for Brady to be out in 2 years and be ready to contend then.
They did the right thing cutting dead weight but that dead weight typically did play well against NE.

I think the Dolphins want to suck this year and wait for Brady to be out in 2 years and be ready to contend then.
They did the right thing cutting dead weight but that dead weight typically did play well against NE.
See you’d think that because you’re rational and see our offense is offensively bad. But yet again our d looks good if we can get some linebackers playing over their heads

I don’t need to tell you how good a OC and QB Coach Reid is, I also don’t need to tell you how bad a big game coach he is, but I digress.

Smith will be exposed as a fraud.

Well Smith is not in a particularly good set-up in terms of surrounding talent, particularly the OL so he may very well struggle. I hear ya on Reid. His clock management is/was dreadful. So far it seems Doug Pederson didn't bring that with him when he came to Philly. I'll give Reid credit in one major aspect, his QBs were usually among the best at not turning the ball over.

These NFL Network rankings of the top 100 players have some very strange results. I stopped taking it seriously when I saw Lane Johnson ranked in the mid-90s. There were several defensive ends that he manhandled last year like Damarcus Lawrence, Von Miller, K. Mack to name a few that were ranked well ahead of him. Same goes for some far inferior OTs.

Imagine a league where the penalties for some innocuous substance in your body is non-negotiable but sexual assault penalties are.
Roger Goodell is scum.

Man, these Dumpster Fire pieces are great! Nothing better than pure snark.

He usually only does the dumpster fire pieces on the NFC East but added one for the Vikes because of all the SKOL fans whining in the postseason. Jimmy Kempski has a great sense of humor and is also known for his stick figure GIFs. He is a good follow on Twitter too.

any of us do half as much crap as he has and we’re looking at time or mandated therapy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom