NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 125 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

The Saints have played very well since the slow 1Q start but they've also had the good fortune of seeing several very important Eagles get injured during this game.

Saints have played like crap and are now in the lead.
NO wins this game barring a turnover killing them.
Foles has been off since the first quarter.

I think the Saints almost had TOO much time off. Someone on the broadcast mentioned that they rested a lot of starters during their last regular season game. Once they got their momentum, though, they've been outstanding. To me, what the Eagles need the most is a deep threat to balance out Ertz and Jeffrey.

The Eagles D is exhausted and dinged-up. It will take a fluke for my Birds to pull this one off.

I think the Saints almost had TOO much time off. Someone on the broadcast mentioned that they rested a lot of starters during their last regular season game. Once they got their momentum, though, they've been outstanding. To me, what the Eagles need the most is a deep threat to balance out Ertz and Jeffrey.

The Eagles D is exhausted and dinged-up. It will take a fluke for my Birds to pull this one off.

Yeah the taxi squad secondary has been leaking oil all second half.

That kick reminds me of the Minnesota missed kick against Atlanta in 1998.

Well Saints didn’t cover and killed my chances at splitting with the PS.
I got the 4 winners but only one game with the point spread.

I thought they'd just let the clock run down to the two-minute warning. But Jeffrey should have caught that ball. Oh, well, it's been a great run. I'll be rooting for the Saints next week.

Congrats on the win, Cusefan0307. Good comeback. I'm pretty sure u soiled yourself in the 1Q and then late in the 4Q. Good luck next week.

Congrats on the win, Cusefan0307. Good comeback. I'm pretty sure u soiled yourself in the 1Q and then late in the 4Q. Good luck next week.

Haha thought it was over to be frank. Everything was going wrong.

Unfortunately they didn't cash any tickets either.
Nope.

Why do kickers make 75 yarders v the Giants and miss chilppies v everyone else??!

Haha thought it was over to be frank. Everything was going wrong.

The one thing I'd concern myself with is Aaron Donald. Even while banged up, Fletcher Cox was causing all sorts of problems. Donald is a load.

I think the Saints are going to win the Super Bowl over Kansas City.

Nope.

Why do kickers make 75 yarders v the Giants and miss chilppies v everyone else??!

Lutz missed very few chippies, or any other kicks this year. That kick, even though from 52 yards out, was wide right from the get-go.

I feel bad for Alshon, but he sure earned that Super Bowl ring last year.

It was weird, but I don't feel that bad. As long as the Cowboys are out, I'm happy. Or, at least, not unhappy.

Lutz missed very few chippies, or any other kicks this year. That kick, even though from 52 yards out, was wide right from the get-go.

I feel bad for Alshon, but he sure earned that Super Bowl ring last year.

It was weird, but I don't feel that bad. As long as the Cowboys are out, I'm happy. Or, at least, not unhappy.

Pretty much agree. Ironic that the game that most felt would be the lop-sided game was the one that was most competitive.

I think the Saints are going to win the Super Bowl over Kansas City.
While I have KC at 9-1 odds to do so, I also have KC-NO at 12-1 to meet up.

I’d have to bet the saints if that comes true.

Think it will.

Right now, id be leaning Brees & Payton over Mahomes & Reid...but this NE outsider never...and I mean NEVER, counts out B & B.

I will lose happily to the new Rams.

But shame on anyone to dismiss and sleep on the Old Guard...

Forget about Jones brown or obj best receiver in football is micheal Thomas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom