NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 126 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

While I have KC at 9-1 odds to do so, I also have KC-NO at 12-1 to meet up.

I’d have to bet the saints if that comes true.

Think it will.

Right now, id be leaning Brees & Payton over Mahomes & Reid...but this NE outsider never...and I mean NEVER, counts out B & B.

I will lose happily to the new Rams.

But shame on anyone to dismiss and sleep on the Old Guard...
Philly coaching staff is better than wonderboy McVey.
They had NO scouted well.
Unless Talib can shutdown Thomas I don’t see the Rams beating the Saints.

I would hedge those bets this week guarantee yourself a profit in between.
I give NE a chance if they copy the Giants-Bills SB 25 game plan.

The Chiefs D sucks and they played well yesterday. The Chiefs O will play better than it did against the Colts.
Patriots OL is underrated and best coaches unit in the NFL and it will allow them to run the ball but they can’t get behind or they will be screwed with KC pass rush and crowd noise.

Forget about Jones brown or obj best receiver in football is micheal Thomas.
Thomas is good but I would take Hopkins and Julio before him.
He is a stud though.

Not a good year for defenses win championships crowd. Top 4 offenses are the teams left.

The Chiefs D sucks and they played well yesterday. The Chiefs O will play better than it did against the Colts.
Patriots OL is underrated and best coaches unit in the NFL and it will allow them to run the ball but they can’t get behind or they will be screwed with KC pass rush and crowd noise.

You're coming around. By Sunday you'll have NE winning in a blowout. ;)

There’s always a good chance Andy Reid ephs this up.

I'd bet even money right now that at least two of those four will lose their next game.

All 4 advanced!

For a neutral fan: good. 4 best teams still playing, and only 1 of whom I really don’t want to see win it, which is perfect. Need 1 villain.

All 4 advanced!

For a neutral fan: good. 4 best teams still playing, and only 1 of whom I really don’t want to see win it, which is perfect. Need 1 villain.

Thanks for the reminder. Feelin' kinda salty I guess since your squad seems a million miles away from playing in mid-January.

Thanks for the reminder. Feelin' kinda salty I guess since your squad seems a million miles away from playing in mid-January.

No. I just thought there was a clear top 4 this year, and am happy to see they’re the last 4. I’m actually excited to watch both games next weekend, which isn’t often the case.

You have to be happy with the Eagles making a run given where they were a month or so ago.

No. I just thought there was a clear top 4 this year, and am happy to see they’re the last 4. I’m actually excited to watch both games next weekend, which isn’t often the case.

You have to be happy with the Eagles making a run given where they were a month or so ago.

No complaints with the Eagles. I thought they were dead a few weeks ago. They gave everything and overcame a ton of adversity. I'm not sure there are many teams that could give NO a better game down there.

Last edited:
I read something interesting the Patriots are Von Miller going off in 2015 from trying to break Buffalo’s 4 SB in a row streak next week.
13 AFC title games in Brady’s 17 full seasons is just utterly disgusting and I get the hate.

so i stand by my initial statement..this game was over until eagles started dropping like flies...cox, bennett, brown, etc..although the lineman came back...there was a noticeable uptick in NO offense when they were out..enough to swing momentum

so i stand by my initial statement..this game was over until eagles started dropping like flies...cox, bennett, brown, etc..although the lineman came back...there was a noticeable uptick in NO offense when they were out..enough to swing momentum

It coincides with Cox getting hurt, but I think the Eagles declining the penalty which allowed the Saints to convert on 4th down was a big momentum changer for them. Felt like it got the Saints blood flowing a bit and they were back into it after that

I guess if you expected the Eagles to win 14-10 the line injuries were big, but their offense did nothing after the first quarter.

Brandon Brooks, Pro Bowl guard, never came back either. That was a big loss and Rasul Douglas was out for a big stretch too. His backup #48 (I'm a season ticketholder and i don't even know the guy's name) got burned a few times while Douglas was out.

I guess if you expected the Eagles to win 14-10 the line injuries were big, but their offense did nothing after the first quarter.

But it says something that NO only scored two TDs despite all those eagle injuries and one of them was on a 4th and goal.

As long as we can all agree that the game ended because Foles threw an INT and he’s the one who lost it for the iggs...we can move on.

I'm not getting myself involved in any who is better than who debates, but you can't blame that INT on Foles IMO.
I think that's obvious, but he was bad Foles for the 4th qtr.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom