NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

If you want to play that then Asante Samuel and Wes Welker played Eli to his only SB wins.
It was too high for Asante and the Welker play was 1 of 70 or so...big whoop.

It was too high for Asante and the Welker play was 1 of 70 or so...big whoop.
The Asante ball went right off his hands. It’s a pick he makes 9 out of 10 times.
He knows he should have made that catch.

If the Welker makes his catch the game is almost over. The Pats get a first down down the Giants red zone with 3 minutes left and get atleast a field goal.

Those 2 plays are just like the Falcons/Seahawks games.

Breaks have gone both ways. That isn’t even bringing up the Tyree catch, Baldwin catch, Edelman catch all 3 were flukes. The Pats got 1 break and 2 against them.

The Asante ball went right off his hands. It’s a pick he makes 9 out of 10 times.
He knows he should have made that catch.

If the Welker makes his catch the game is almost over. The Pats get a first down down the Giants red zone with 3 minutes left and get atleast a field goal.

Those 2 plays are just like the Falcons/Seahawks games.

Breaks have gone both ways. That isn’t even bringing up the Tyree catch, Baldwin catch, Edelman catch all 3 were flukes. The Pats got 1 break and 2 against them.
No.

Seattle game was won...or yes...could be lost...if Lynch doesn’t get in the end zone.

Stupid to not do that.

Gave an option for an ‘all time’ play to be made. Kudos.

Atlanta???...good lord. It’s impossible to lose that.

Plays are plays,

Football tonight! Yes, I am looking forward to an exhibition game tonight. (Of course it will be in the background with the Yankees/Sox taking priority )

It's going to be such a sweet day when all the Eli haters see either Tom Coughlin or Peyton hand him his gold jacket.
Same for Joe Flacco.
I mean it’s the pro football hall of fame it’s already watered down.

It amazes how Giants fans can’t be objective about the guy. I give the guy this he was money in 2 title runs but he has never been one of the best at his position in any year.

Justin Tuck should be a HOFer if Eli gets in. I mean that dude was a first team all pro in 2010 and second team all pro in 2008. He was the true MVP of SB 42 not the mediocrity of Eli.
Just like SB 36 MVP should have been Ty Law not Brady.

Outside of being optimistic about the Saints chances this year, I am extremely intrigued by the Raiders and the return of chucky. That’s got soap opera written all over it.

Same for Joe Flacco.
I mean it’s the pro football hall of fame it’s already watered down.

It amazes how Giants fans can’t be objective about the guy. I give the guy this he was money in 2 title runs but he has never been one of the best at his position in any year.

Justin Tuck should be a HOFer if Eli gets in. I mean that dude was a first team all pro in 2010 and second team all pro in 2008. He was the true MVP of SB 42 not the mediocrity of Eli.
Just like SB 36 MVP should have been Ty Law not Brady.
Stop being stupid.

Tuck is not a HOFer.

He’s right where he should be, in the Giants Ring of Honor.

And enough of this Flacco nonsense.

No Eli hasn’t been whatever arbitrary best of # you choose.

It doesn’t matter.

Stats and bling.

Check and CHECK.

In the ‘fan’ voting, Rivera is at 51% while Eli is at 58%.

And Rivers is in with 3 votes and Eli out with 2??

Please, stupid article lookin for clicks.

He’s going in and you know it.

If you want Brady and Peyton’s bust in a different room...I’ll help you move them.

People irrationally hate Eli because Peyton was sooo good.

Let’s Go Yank-ees!!!

It's going to be such a sweet day when all the Eli haters see either Tom Coughlin or Peyton hand him his gold jacket.
Eli’s right arm is just a little longer than his left

Stop being stupid.

Tuck is not a HOFer.

He’s right where he should be, in the Giants Ring of Honor.

And enough of this Flacco nonsense.

No Eli hasn’t been whatever arbitrary best of # you choose.

It doesn’t matter.

Stats and bling.

Check and CHECK.

In the ‘fan’ voting, Rivera is at 51% while Eli is at 58%.

And Rivers is in with 3 votes and Eli out with 2??

Please, stupid article lookin for clicks.

He’s going in and you know it.

If you want Brady and Peyton’s bust in a different room...I’ll help you move them.

People irrationally hate Eli because Peyton was sooo good.

Let’s Go Yank-ees!!!
I don’t think Eli is a HOFer because I believe it is the best of the best.
It should be exclusive for the best players of each generation.
I don’t think Eli has ever been close to the best of the best. He is the Hall of Very good.

Tuck was better at his position for multiple seasons than Eli ever was.
QBs get credit for winning but they also get blame for failing.
Plus Eli’s INT numbers are crazy.
He shouldn’t get in when the fans numbers aren’t 75%+ then they aren’t a HOFer they are just good.

I wouldn’t put either Rivers or Eli in the HOF this ERA is completely different from the 1970s thru 1990s.

Eli is 12 games over .500 for his career. Give me a break.

The active QBs who should be HOFers.
Brady
Rodgers
Brees
Rothlisberger

Russell Wilson if he continues.

The Joe Flacco comp isn’t going away.

Eli is a career 119-107 QB 226 games played.
Flacco is 102-67 QB 169 games played.
Eli has 2 SBs
Flacco has 1 SB.

Eli in playoffs 8-4 record
Flacco in playoffs 10-5 record.

Flacco gets another SB they are even and Flacco is way better.

If Warner and Aikman are in, so is Eli.

If you want to split hairs on the word ‘lock’ fine.

But if he wins another, he’s a lock under any definition.

Stats and Bling.

Some guys get in on 1 or the other.

Eli has them both.

Lock.
Eli is not on the same level as warner or aikman.

I don’t think Eli is a HOFer because I believe it is the best of the best.
It should be exclusive for the best players of each generation.
I don’t think Eli has ever been close to the best of the best. He is the Hall of Very good.

Tuck was better at his position for multiple seasons than Eli ever was.
QBs get credit for winning but they also get blame for failing.
Plus Eli’s INT numbers are crazy.
He shouldn’t get in when the fans numbers aren’t 75%+ then they aren’t a HOFer they are just good.

I wouldn’t put either Rivers or Eli in the HOF this ERA is completely different from the 1970s thru 1990s.

Eli is 12 games over .500 for his career. Give me a break.

The active QBs who should be HOFers.
Brady
Rodgers
Brees
Rothlisberger

Russell Wilson if he continues.

The Joe Flacco comp isn’t going away.

Eli is a career 119-107 QB 226 games played.
Flacco is 102-67 QB 169 games played.
Eli has 2 SBs
Flacco has 1 SB.

Eli in playoffs 8-4 record
Flacco in playoffs 10-5 record.

Flacco gets another SB they are even and Flacco is way better.
Flacco has beem recruited over and needs 16k yards and 150 TDS.

Hurry up!!

ThE Giants waisted Eli’s prime, wish he had the HOFers Rivers and Ben played with on O.

Wait you mean science explained why the balls lost air? Oh you mean Goodell doesn’t care about science and just wanted a fall guy and Brady wasn’t going to throw people under the bus when science explained it.

Just shows Goodell only cares about PR and not the truth.
Giants and Packers played in the NFC Championship game in temps about 40 degrees colder.

Oddly, ‘science’ didnt Attack and deflate the footballs that day.

Go figure...

Pete Carroll and Dan Quinn coached Brady to his last 2 Super Bowl Wins.
If you want to play that then Asante Samuel and Wes Welker played Eli to his only SB wins.

Brady had as much to do with the Pats last two SB wins as She-li did with the Jints' last two.

All four of those games turned on plays they had little to no involvement.

Tyree's helmet catch is the closest She-li will ever get to a game winning play in a SB. He heaved a prayer and someone else made it true.

And stop comparing She-li to Aikman. Aikman played in a meatgrinder era compared to She-li's and Twommy's bubble-wrapped QB NFL.

Brady had as much to do with the Pats last two SB wins as She-li did with the Jints' last two.

All four of those games turned on plays they had little to no involvement.

Tyree's helmet catch is the closest She-li will ever get to a game winning play in a SB. He heaved a prayer and someone else made it true.

And stop comparing She-li to Aikman. Aikman played in a meatgrinder era compared to She-li's and Twommy's bubble-wrapped QB NFL.
Brady brought a team back to win a game down 28-3 in the late 3rd quarter.
Don’t give me he had nothing to do with that SB win.
Plus against Seattle he brought them back from down 10 in the 4th Q against the best D in the league.

The dude has been instrumental in every SB win his team has had except SB 36 his first win.
Eli rode his D in his SB wins.
Brady has scored 32, 24, 28, 34 in his last 4 SB wins and last year was insane in the SB.
Without him last year the Pats lose like the Vikings did in the NFC title game.
Don’t bring up Eli in a Brady debate.

Flacco has beem recruited over and needs 16k yards and 150 TDS.

Hurry up!!

ThE Giants waisted Eli’s prime, wish he had the HOFers Rivers and Ben played with on O.

Eli's no longer in his prime?

It should be his father. That guy took an arse whooping in his career and survived. He started the Manning legacy, Peyton brought it to the peak, and Goober She-li didn't botch it.

It's a successful family business. Good for them.

Brady brought a team back to win a game down 28-3 in the late 3rd quarter.
Don’t give me he had nothing to do with that SB win.
Plus against Seattle he brought them back from down 10 in the 4th Q against the best D in the league.

The dude has been instrumental in every SB win his team has had except SB 36 his first win.
Eli rode his D in his SB wins.
Brady has scored 32, 24, 28, 34 in his last 4 SB wins and last year was insane in the SB.
Without him last year the Pats lose like the Vikings did in the NFC title game.
Don’t bring up Eli in a Brady debate.

To paraphrase Obama, Brady didn't build that.

NE's defense was able to pitch a shutout on the best offense in the NFL (that year) because Quinn kept having Matty Ice sling it instead of RUNNING THE EVER LOVING FOOTBALL.

Quinn must've missed the end of SB 49 when Pete Carroll told Greg Robinson to hold his beer and left Marshawn Lynch on the bench to gag at the goal line.

To paraphrase Obama, Brady didn't build that.

NE's defense was able to pitch a shutout on the best offense in the NFL (that year) because Quinn kept having Matty Ice sling it instead of RUNNING THE EVER LOVING FOOTBALL.

Quinn must've missed the end of SB 49 when Pete Carroll told Greg Robinson to hold his beer and left Marshawn Lynch on the bench to gag at the goal line.
Pete Carroll gaged because he was trying to waste clock as Brady had taken his D for TDs on back to back drives. He didn’t want Brady coming back on the field with time.
He wanted to run as much clock and when Belichick didn’t call a TO threw the ball.
You are forgetting the Seahawks had a miracle catch to even get them down there.
Brady was why the Pats have had a chance in any SB except the first one.
Manning rode his D.

Giants and Packers played in the NFC Championship game in temps about 40 degrees colder.

Oddly, ‘science’ didnt Attack and deflate the footballs that day.

Go figure...
They didn’t attempt to measure the balls during that Packers Giants game. If they did that the balls would have been very lower at the end of game as the cold weather would’ve taken the air out. Go in winter and check your air tires in your car they’re always lower in the morning then they are in the summer because hot air causes expansion and cold air causes contraction it’s simple science. The Ideal gas law explained everything that took place that day. Nothing happened. Goodell over punished them because the owners were pissed off about spy gate.

It should be his father. That guy took an arse whooping in his career and survived. He started the Manning legacy, Peyton brought it to the peak, and Goober She-li didn't botch it.

It's a successful family business. Good for them.
The Manning family is the Bush family of football.
Archie= George HW Bush
Peyton = Jeb Bush
Eli = G W Bush.
Archie knew how to play the media game.
The real reason Eli wouldn’t play for SD was Archie didn’t want his sons in the same conference and having to play more often. Thus he was going to find a way to get Eli to an NFC team.
The dynasties for both families are on their last legs.

The Manning family is the Bush family of football.
Archie= George HW Bush
Peyton = Jeb Bush
Eli = G W Bush.
Archie knew how to play the media game.
The real reason Eli wouldn’t play for SD was Archie didn’t want his sons in the same conference and having to play more often. Thus he was going to find a way to get Eli to an NFC team.
The dynasties for both families are on their last legs.
I’m so glad Archie told u that, he and Eli can finally stop lying to everyone that both wanted New York.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom