NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Khalil Mack is on the trading block.
Raiders want a first round pick and this guy in his prime could be available.
If Buffalo was a contender this year they would be the spot as they have the cap space to sign him long term but they would be risking giving a real high pick for the guy.
A team like Green Bay with Rodgers in his prime should step up but that organization doesn’t do all it can to go for it.
New Orleans instead of Davenport should have gone after Mack with that first round pick.

How long a contract did Jon Gruden get? Starting to think it might not work out...

10 years 100 million. With the option to purchase a piece of the franchise,

For that kinda dough, I might've, oh I don't know, found the time to at least pick up the phone and give Khalil Mack a call...

You call Alex Smith a dink and dunk guy when his average per attempt the last 5 years is 7.2 ypa while Eli’s YPA is 6.9.

Eli has been more dink and dunk than Smith.

I'm with ya on this. Alex Smith was clearly better last year. Being 3 years younger as they start to age out and being in that Andy Reid offense probably has a lot to do with it though. That ESPN QB tiers thing has Smith at 16 and Eli at 17 so kind of arguing something that probably has more to do with what is around them than what they actually are at this point. Eli behind that horrific O-Line, with no running game and w/o OBJ didn't really stand much of a chance at doing anything. Smith with Hunt, Kelce and Hill was provided a way better opportunity for success. Given that, if I had to pick 1 to win games with this year regardless of situation I'm taking Smith with 0 hesitation.

Well I wish Miami would figure it out. Linebacker and consistency at WR is all that will hold this team back. As it stands i expect 7-9 wins. Which I hate.

In the space in the URL, put the letter before G.

Thanks.. Wasn't sure what happened. Or just google Richie's twitter account and you'll get the idea

Who will he turtle up against in this season's playoffs?

B3A2E744-504D-4F28-84DE-5B2AD49AEAF0.gif

Report: NFL Investigating If Steelers Used Deflated Football In Win Over Eagles

Just remember the Giants caught them 2 years ago but Mara remembered this was Rooney’s team so he dropped it.

Deflate-gate redux? Giants reportedly suspected Steelers of underinflated balls in Week 13

John is so classy.
Why don’t they just stop having teams use their own balls ? Just inflate the balls to the average of the current range and end it. Have the game balls come from the officials.

Why don’t they just stop having teams use their own balls ? Just inflate the balls to the average of the current range and end it. Have the game balls come from the officials.
Honestly this is a non issue. I am not serious. I am more pissed at Mara for being the fraud he is during Deflategate.
He didn’t care when it happened against his team 2 years ago and was the one pushing Goodell more than anyone.

He is the one who also pushed Goodell to punish the Cowboys and Redskins for the salary cap uncapped year.

Nothing is going to come of this.

Alsacs , you think Ralph Webb has a legit shot to make be the Patriots roster ? Looked decent last night.

Alsacs , you think Ralph Webb has a legit shot to make be the Patriots roster ? Looked decent last night.
Pats backfield is likely
Jeremy Hill-power back
James White- pass catching back
Rex Burkhead- can do both back
Mike Gillslee- power back depth
Sony Michel- rookie who again I hated taking in the first round who suppose to be Alvin Kamara which I don’t believe.

Then Webb and Bolden fighting for the last spot.

I would prefer Webb over Bolden but I think they would like him on the practice squad. I bet Belichick might try to trade Gillislee if he likes Webb - lot more.

Honestly this is a non issue. I am not serious. I am more pissed at Mara for being the fraud he is during Deflategate.
He didn’t care when it happened against his team 2 years ago and was the one pushing Goodell more than anyone.

He is the one who also pushed Goodell to punish the Cowboys and Redskins for the salary cap uncapped year.

Nothing is going to come of this.
Can you point me to what Mara said on Deflategate in the disposition??

Page...?

I’d like to read it.

Thanks

Can you point me to what Mara said on Deflategate in the disposition??

Page...?

I’d like to read it.

Thanks
Mara’s depositon was sealed.
He was the owner who pushed Goodell to be tough. He is the owner that Goodell listens to more than any other. He got Goodell to punish the Cowboys and Redskins for cap space in the uncapped year. He was the guy who got Josh Brown a 1 game suspension.

Your boy is the de facto Commissioner. He is the guy who nailed Brady for something that science explained and he is the guy who buried this same issue when the. balls of the Steelers were deflated 2 years later.
I will say Eli is a HOFer and all time great before I ever say a nice thing ever about the fraud John Mara. As atleast Eli is a good guy.

Mara’s depositon was sealed.
He was the owner who pushed Goodell to be tough. He is the owner that Goodell listens to more than any other. He got Goodell to punish the Cowboys and Redskins for cap space in the uncapped year. He was the guy who got Josh Brown a 1 game suspension.

Your boy is the de facto Commissioner. He is the guy who nailed Brady for something that science explained and he is the guy who buried this same issue when the. balls of the Steelers were deflated 2 years later.
I will say Eli is a HOFer and all time great before I ever say a nice thing ever about the fraud John Mara. As atleast Eli is a good guy.
Just how cold was it last night in philly??

Did the Steelers being a portable freezer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom