NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

I. Do. Not. Get. This.

I don't either. Maybe since Foles is gone after this year they're looking for another potential backup but CH seems like a major long shot. Oh well it doesn't cost them anything so the downside is minimal.

I don't even know who this guy is

I don't even know who this guy is

Honestly I don’t care if they used deflated football(s) or not.

The point is this is the second time it has been around the Steelers and the second time its gone away quickly.
The league is a joke.

The Giants used a walkie talkie which is a blatant violation of the rules and they got a slap on the wrist.
The Cowboys and Redskins had 30 million dollars in cap space taken away from a season without a cap just because Commissioner Mara said so.

Ray Rice got a 2 gamer because of Biscoitti.

Josh Brown got 1 game because of Mara.

Saints and Patriots got overpunished without proving anything.

Tannehill can kick players out of huddles if he wants. I doubt anyones been sacked more over the last 5-7 years

Pats backfield is likely
Jeremy Hill-power back
James White- pass catching back
Rex Burkhead- can do both back
Mike Gillslee- power back depth
Sony Michel- rookie who again I hated taking in the first round who suppose to be Alvin Kamara which I don’t believe.

Then Webb and Bolden fighting for the last spot.

I would prefer Webb over Bolden but I think they would like him on the practice squad. I bet Belichick might try to trade Gillislee if he likes Webb - lot more.
Any idea whats wrong with Burkhead? Hear he's missed practices since last Wed.

Any idea whats wrong with Burkhead? Hear he's missed practices since last Wed.
He will fine if you are thinking fantasy they are cutting back a lot of practice for this training camp.

He will fine if you are thinking fantasy they are cutting back a lot of practice for this training camp.
Me -fantasy football? I have no idea what you are talking about lol ;)

DkpTh3ZUwAEqrmA
QB play according to Jalen Ramsey.

The Tannehill one is really cracking me up for some reason.
Tannehill rose again in the 7th year to lead us back to salvation.

Anyone else not a fan of the new mnf crew? I love written but can't stand booger and why replace sean he's great.

Anyone else not a fan of the new mnf crew? I love written but can't stand booger and why replace sean he's great.

I got the impression Sean going back to college was a mutual decision.

The NFL office didn’t like Sean.
He was critical of referees too much and talked about why the ratings are going down.

The NFL told ESPN it would help them get better games if they made changes to the booth. Thus, Sean and ESPN made the “mutual decision” for him to go back to college.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom