NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Anyone else not a fan of the new mnf crew? I love written but can't stand booger and why replace sean he's great.

I didn't listen last night so not sure on Witten. Booger is probably better suited as a panelist and not in the booth. Plus I thought his realm was college football. McDonough is light years ahead of Tessitore. I've listened to Tessitore do college football and he's not even vaguely familiar with the proceedings. Not sure how he got elevated to this gig.

Nate Sudfeld time! I didn't see it, but it didn't sound good. What happened?
Pats sacked Foles as he was cocking the ball back and fumbled it which led to a fumble TD but it was awkward for Foles.
It looked like his shoulder/rotator cuff took the hit.

Anyone else not a fan of the new mnf crew? I love written but can't stand booger and why replace sean he's great.
Holy crap, I heard a bit and thought it was the local Jets jv tv crew.

That’s the new MNF team??

I thought Ian Eagle was on vacation and Otis Livingston said no thank you to the backup broadcast so they just rounded a few guys up off the street to do it.

Brutal.

The NFL office didn’t like Sean.
He was critical of referees too much and talked about why the ratings are going down.

The NFL told ESPN it would help them get better games if they made changes to the booth. Thus, Sean and ESPN made the “mutual decision” for him to go back to college.

Of course Goodell doesn't like him, the guy has a backbone, sad, because Sean is as good as there is in the business.

I always liked Victor Cruz, especially in the SB vs. the Pats. Good luck to him at ESPN.

"[Cruz] was a force for the New York Giants from 2011-14, a time span in which he caught 241 passes for 3,626 yards and 23 touchdowns. He also had a strong playoffs after the 2011 season when he had 21 receptions for 269 yards in four games and caught a touchdown pass in the Giants' 21-17 victory over the Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI."

Former Giants WR Cruz retires, joins ESPN

Dolphins look just awful.

God this has been a dificult 20 something years.

I can’t decide if it’s funny or to be impressed Eli Manning has made more player salary than Drew Brees and Tom Brady,
It shows greatness that Brady has made 31 million less and doesn’t care.
Good for Eli’s family but damn the fact has been he has never been a top 5 QB yet his paycheck has.
That i give him some credit for.

I can’t decide if it’s funny or to be impressed Eli Manning has made more player salary than Drew Brees and Tom Brady,
Good for Eli’s family but damn the fact has been he has never been a top 5 QB yet his paycheck has.
Two rings in NYC. Thats all it is.

I agree and here I go...I am gonna get blasted for this one. Hearing rumblings that OBJ wants to be the highest paid WR in the league. That honor belongs to Mr. Antonio Brown!

Two rings in NYC. Thats all it is.
???
That has nothing to do with salary. Ben Rothlisberger has 2 SB rings and has taken more team friendly deals than Eli has.
Then we will get you and others defend Eli’s performance.
I give Eli credit for getting his but you can’t say he needs help then realize he hasn’t taken more friendly deals.
Brady has 5 rings because he has taken team friendly deals and has allowed the roster to have depth.
Blake Bortles is making more than Brady this year.

???
That has nothing to do with salary. Ben Rothlisberger has 2 SB rings and has taken more team friendly deals than Eli has.
Then we will get you and others defend Eli’s performance.
I give Eli credit for getting his but you can’t say he needs help then realize he hasn’t taken more friendly deals.
Brady has 5 rings because he has taken team friendly deals and has allowed the roster to have depth.
Blake Bortles is making more than Brady this year.

I wonder what their career earnings are matched up with eachother when considering endorsements.

Well, in all fairness Eli didn’t cheat and need his kicker to win his SuperBowls and the opposing coaches to Fluck up to win 2 more.

Looks like the difference to being #1 overall versus a 6th rounder in the salary cap era.

Ho hum...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom