NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Well, in all fairness Eli didn’t cheat and need his kicker to win his SuperBowls and the opposing coaches to Fluck up to win 2 more.

Looks like the difference to being #1 overall versus a 6th rounder in the salary cap era.

Ho hum...
Ben was the 12th pick in the same draft. Philip Rivers was 4th.
Both have taken less money in the subsequent contracts.

I don’t blame Eli for taking all the money he could. You just don’t get to complain about his surroundings when he maxs out. It’s why Lions won’t win anything with Stafford and notice how the Ravens have sucked since Flacco got all that money post Super Bowl win.

When your franchise QB maxes out it kills your roster depth. As I said Brady’s salary is 22nd highest at QB in the league which is lower than Blake Bortles. He takes less money and gets signing bonus up front money. When he should be top 2 with Aaron Rodgers. He takes less and that less 10 million dollars is 2-3 players in depth.

Ben was the 12th pick in the same draft. Philip Rivers was 4th.
Both have taken less money in the subsequent contracts.

I don’t blame Eli for taking all the money he could. You just don’t get to complain about his surroundings when he maxs out. It’s why Lions won’t win anything with Stafford and notice how the Ravens have sucked since Flacco got all that money post Super Bowl win.

When your franchise QB maxes out it kills your roster depth. As I said Brady’s salary is 22nd highest at QB in the league which is lower than Blake Bortles. He takes less money and gets signing bonus up front money. When he should be top 2 with Aaron Rodgers. He takes less and that less 10 million dollars is 2-3 players in depth.
1) I don’t know what research you’re looking at
2) Eli has never played with the HOF talent that Ben and Rivers have
3) he’s never been the highest paid guy in the league for a year
4) he took what was handed to him, not what he held out for
5) he’s going to the HOF
6) if he gets divorced, he pays the alimony, not receives it...like brady
7) nobody cares
8j hes been worth every damn penny, maybe a few more even
9) he’s got about 11,000 yards and 80 more TDS in him
10) and at least 1 more ring

5) he’s going to the HOF
7) nobody cares
Lol your funny

Lol your funny
Only #s 9 & 10 have to be played out before they join the 8 facts.

And sexual predator Ben and never won anything Rivers...didn’t take less, they were offered less...and took it.

Again, I have no idea where you are referencing all this.

Last edited:
Well, in all fairness Eli didn’t cheat and need his kicker to win his SuperBowls and the opposing coaches to Fluck up to win 2 more.

Looks like the difference to being #1 overall versus a 6th rounder in the salary cap era.

Ho hum...
Trolling of the century

I think Eli’s had plenty of talent around him. The talent just keeps getting hurt and dropping like flies

5) he’s going to the HOF
7) nobody cares

I'm not so sure #6 is true for Twommy.

Isn't Giselle worth more and wouldn't her husband ("who can't flocking catch the ball") potentially be the beneficiary of said alimony?

I want it on the record right now who currently has a better set of weapons Eli or Brady?

I think it would shock you to admit its Eli and I would still expect Brady to turn chicken chit into salad and have an MVP type season.
He won’t get any excuses from Pats fans if he and the team suck.

I want it on the record right now who currently has a better set of weapons Eli or Brady?

I think it would shock you to admit its Eli and I would still expect Brady to turn chicken chit into salad and have an MVP type season.

Currently? Eli.

Eli gets excuses because his top 3 receivers all missed considerable time due to injury/illness while his running game was inconsistent at best.

Brady has best the TE in the history of the game, one of the best slot receivers in the history of the game, a versatile RB in James White, and a first round RB rookie.

Poor guy.

Brady has best the TE in the history of the game, one of the best slot receivers in the history of the game, a versatile RB in James White, and a first round RB rookie.

Poor guy.
I guess you don’t get the point. Giants fans always say Eli doesn’t have enough talent around him as an excuse.
When it’s the QB that makes the talent even better.
New England has weapons but they are thinner this year at WR.
If you told me Gronk will play 16 games they have enough now but the guy will miss a game or two like he does every year.
James White is a product of Brady.
Just like Shane Vereen, Kevin Faulk they always have that type of back.

Dion Lewis got paid this offseason because of playing with Brady. Peyton and Brady have made their teammates money in FA.

Kaiser overrates Eli that is why I post on it. I get you hate NE like I used the Yankees as a Red Sox fan. Once your team wins the hatred goes away.

Please gronky has more All Pro awards than Eli had played with Pro bowlers in last 7 years.

I’d add Welker and mankins too, but I cant count that high.

Alsacs wrote:

"Once your team wins the hatred goes away."

As an Iggles fan, I almost totally agree. Still hate the Cowboys, though. I NEVER want to see Botox Jerry lift that Lombardi Trophy.

I guess you don’t get the point. Giants fans always say Eli doesn’t have enough talent around him as an excuse.
When it’s the QB that makes the talent even better.
New England has weapons but they are thinner this year at WR.
If you told me Gronk will play 16 games they have enough now but the guy will miss a game or two like he does every year.
James White is a product of Brady.
Just like Shane Vereen, Kevin Faulk they always have that type of back.

Dion Lewis got paid this offseason because of playing with Brady. Peyton and Brady have made their teammates money in FA.

Kaiser overrates Eli that is why I post on it. I get you hate NE like I used the Yankees as a Red Sox fan. Once your team wins the hatred goes away.

My post has nothing to do with hating NE.

Gronk and Edelman are dynamic players. Downgrading them to prop up Brady is disingenuous and unnecessary. Especially when you’re doing it to confirm Brady’s superiority over Eli. That’s not even up for discussion.

Brady is the GOAT.

Eli has his place in the history of the league, and it’s positive. Your crusade to take that away from him on a board full of Giants fans feels like pis$ing in the wind to me. I just don’t understand why you’ve been talking about him for months.

Maybe cuz he beat the Pats in 2 Superbowls?

My post has nothing to do with hating NE.

Gronk and Edelman are dynamic players. Downgrading them to prop up Brady is disingenuous and unnecessary. Especially when you’re doing it to confirm Brady’s superiority over Eli. That’s not even up for discussion.

Brady is the GOAT.

Eli has his place in the history of the league, and it’s positive. Your crusade to take that away from him on a board full of Giants fans feels like pis$ing in the wind to me. I just don’t understand why you’ve been talking about him for months.

Maybe cuz he beat the Pats in 2 Superbowls?
Gronk is a great weapon but he gets hurts a lot.
He is the best TE when healthy.

Edelman tore his ACL and he is product of the NE system. He is a slot WR who runs option routes.
If he wasn’t in a good system he wouldn’t be what he is.
Beyond those 2 look at the NE WR core.
It’s Chris Hogan and unproven pieces.

I am not underselling anything the weapons are not good this year. It’s on all Brady making the offense go.

There was a reason last year they traded for Brandin Cooks. They needed weapons. They didn’t want to pay that crazy money he got.

The loss of Danny Amendola was huge. He was Brady’s security blanket.

I am not underselling anything. If the Pats didn’t have the best or 2nd best QB they would be a 4-12 team.
The talent on the roster isn’t good. The QB has covered it all up.

Eli gets crap because Giants fans think he is better than he is. Steelers fans don’t protect Ben like Giants fans protect Eli.

Eli gets crap because Giants fans think he is better than he is. Steelers fans don’t protect Ben like Giants fans protect Eli.
Well, Eli was never suspended for s e xually assaulting anyone, so...

It is extremely serious. I know someone who did pass away due to the disease many years ago. Looks like they caught it early. Just hope he gets healthy for his own well being and maybe then again can return to football. Cowboys have Joe Looney who is a solid backup and will be ok on the line. Crazy world.

Bob looks like he thinks any form of exercise is overrated.
No joke Bob was the worst coach of the GRob Era after Brian Pariani.

He would come out pregame to the student section and do magic tricks. He was more interested in these stupid magic tricks his first year by the end of the year the student section hated him.

1287376348.jpg

This was Bob Wiley OL at Syracuse.
It was said he didn’t push them to even lift weights. I remember Marrone had to bust the OL into major shape because of how lazy Wiley had them.

Gronk is a great weapon but he gets hurts a lot.
He is the best TE when healthy.

Edelman tore his ACL and he is product of the NE system. He is a slot WR who runs option routes.
If he wasn’t in a good system he wouldn’t be what he is.
Beyond those 2 look at the NE WR core.
It’s Chris Hogan and unproven pieces.

I am not underselling anything the weapons are not good this year. It’s on all Brady making the offense go.

There was a reason last year they traded for Brandin Cooks. They needed weapons. They didn’t want to pay that crazy money he got.

The loss of Danny Amendola was huge. He was Brady’s security blanket.

I am not underselling anything. If the Pats didn’t have the best or 2nd best QB they would be a 4-12 team.
The talent on the roster isn’t good. The QB has covered it all up.

please.

if his last name was smith, Eli wouldn't take this much shlitz.

speaking pf smith...im still laughing that youd rather have him as your QB than Eli.

he cant throw a ball the length of this post.

please.

if his last name was smith, Eli wouldn't take this much shlitz.

speaking pf smith...im still laughing that youd rather have him as your QB than Eli.

he cant throw a ball the length of this post.
I would take Alex Smith this season over Eli Manning in a cocaine heartbeat.
Alex Smith takes care of the ball, has mobility and while he doesn’t throw deep a lot is a good game manager.
Eli doesn’t move, and doesn’t take care of the ball as well.
Eli is a better playoff QB no doubt but Smith is better right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom