NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Just saying every year is different. Literally 365 days ago, the Giants would’ve been favored to beat the Eagles.

Every year is different.

We lost by 5 to Jacksonville and the Eagles/Cowboys/Pats fans(lots of objective fans there!lol) act like it will take a miracle for us to not start 0-8 or something.

I def agree that every year is different and also that injuries can be a huge factor. Nobody has repeated in the NFC East since 2005.

I'm not in that camp that said anything about NY losing the first game and how it was a disaster. All I said was that Philly owns NY in the swamp and that I'm confident that they'll finish ahead of NY this year. That doesn't mean the NYG won't be much improved or won't finish above .500. I just compare the two teams and the only area I'll grant you an edge is at WR. I like our OL, DL, LBs, secondary, TEs and most of all our QB over what the Gmen have to offer. Probably have to give an edge re coaching to Philly as well.

Only on Syracusefan does 62 722 6 suck.

Love it.

Who was better?

Other than those 3?

Certainly doesn't suck. I think fantasy owners would be thrilled to get the same production out of Engram, but obviously the Giants having their WRs back probably changes the math for him.

But to answer your question, it was just those 3 and Graham.

Only on Syracusefan does 62 722 6 suck.

Love it.

Who was better?

Other than those 3?
Not saying he isn’t good. I don’t consider him
“Elite.” He for sure is a tier below gronk , Kelce and ertz.

Not saying he isn’t good. I don’t consider him
“Elite.” He for sure is a tier below gronk , Kelce and ertz.
Yep.

And would certainly want him in on any fantasy team I had if I didn’t have those 3.

But if I did, it would likely mean either my WRs or RBs suck.

Just saying every year is different. Literally 365 days ago, the Giants would’ve been favored to beat the Eagles.

Every year is different.

We lost by 5 to Jacksonville and the Eagles/Cowboys/Pats fans(lots of objective fans there!lol) act like it will take a miracle for us to not start 0-8 or something.

Not true. I expect you to start 1-7 after your win in Dallas sunday night.

Jerry will trade for Gordon.

I think the best fit is San Fran.

I may regret but I'm leaving Tom Brady on the bench today and going with Rivers as my QB thinking he will take advantage of that matchup vs my Bills.

I may regret but I'm leaving Tom Brady on the bench today and going with Rivers as my QB thinking he will take advantage of that matchup vs my Bills.

I did exactly the same thing, sat Brady for Rivers. On Wednesday, even. Rivers is a serious stat stuffer.

Good! I don't feel like I'm doing something totally crazy then.

Following my lead is no indication of overall stability. Note, I did that in my other (family) pool. I still have Luck starting over Stafford in the syrfan.com pool.

edit: See what I mean? I picked up Desean Jackson and didn't start him, LOL!

Last edited:
Cam Newton takes an insane number of cheap shots.

He slid the way many say Dungey should, and got absolutely blasted in the head anyway. You’re wide open if you slide and they hit you anyway.

yeah. not sure what he though was wrong with that.. the QB jumped as he hit him. he didnt drive him or hit him late.

yeah. not sure what he though was wrong with that.. the QB jumped as he hit him. he didnt drive him or hit him late.
1537132594606.png

1537132604167.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom