NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

yeah.. but he didnt. he just completed the tackle the qb jumped. so now if the ft come off the ground you cant tackle someone.

Romo sucks. My god this clown on commentary.
Give Jax credit they are balling.

The Goat is getting spit roasted so far. Jax is dominating with a garbage QB. How about that 60 minute game but that would be an epic comeback.

And Romo has never been better

The Goat is getting spit roasted so far. Jax is dominating with a garbage QB. How about that 60 minute game but that would be an epic comeback.

And Romo has never been better
If you think Brady is playing bad you aren’t watching the game.
He has played well. Their drives have stalled not because of him.
The NE pass rush has been nonexistent and a rookie LB is being exploited by good scheme.

Romo is a clown. Congrats if they win.

So, last season you loved him, this season he sucks?
Yeah I said last week the love affair is gone. He was good early last year when he was predicting plays but now he is rooting in the booth.
His analysis of the plays is still good. I give him that. I just don’t like announcers who give off who they are rooting for. Romo hero worships.

Yeah I said last week the love affair is gone. He was good early last year when he was predicting plays but now he is rooting in the booth.
His analysis of the plays is still good. I give him that. I just don’t like announcers who give off who they are rooting for. Romo hero worships.
I get it, he does. But you loved him in January. That's all.
1537134967057.gif

The NE pass rush has been nonexistent and a rookie LB is being exploited by good scheme.

Brady is the Pats. I didn’t say he’s playing poorly but he’s scored three pts and garbage had as many Tds

Brady is the Pats. I didn’t say he’s playing poorly but he’s scored three pts and garbage had as many Tds
Brady is the key cog no doubt but he doesn’t play defense.
He played well in the SB last year and his D couldn’t stop Philly.
He needs help and everyone knows that.
Jacksonville has played great. Give them all the credit. If the D doesn’t get stops Brady can’t come back.

And this games is far from over

So when does Dan Bailey sign with Minnesota. Tonight? Tomorrow?
I felt so bad for that kid. As a rookie, you can't have a much worse game, especially with the win on the line.

Hmm...the bottom line with Eli last week was how many points his team scored. Gotta be consistent.

Hmm...the bottom line with Eli last week was how many points his team scored. Gotta be consistent.
Are you watching this game?
How many drives did Eli have last week?
This game has been ultra low possession.
Brady has had 4 possessions.
He isn’t playing like Eli did and you know that.
If it’s all about points fine give Brady is worse than Eli in 2018. You win.

Jags are about 2 or 3 plays from winning, tense 15 minutes

Lol, Doug was never going for that. Funny listening to the announcers thinking he was. Could see that TO, then try to draw offsides coming from a mile away.

That’s a little generous spot. And just a little generous is just enough. Bring that thing back half a foot.

Good job by the Jags they were the better team today.
They were dominant all around.

Did Bortles and Brady switch uniforms for this game?

Lol, Doug was never going for that. Funny listening to the announcers thinking he was. Could see that TO, then try to draw offsides coming from a mile away.

He's done a great job managing this game

I thought Hackett sucked?

That’s a little generous spot. And just a little generous is just enough. Bring that thing back half a foot.

That spot was absurd. Easy decision for Doug to throw the challenge flag.

I wonder how long Hackett has before he gets tapped for a HC gig. It’ll be interesting to see if he and Doug succeed without each other.

Their offense is impressive.

He's done a great job managing this game

I thought Hackett sucked?

If the Jags win it all, many on here will be very happy and many will be very mad. Would be awesome.

Ah soul possession of first place

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom