NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Cam Newton takes an insane number of cheap shots.

He slid the way many say Dungey should, and got absolutely blasted in the head anyway. You’re wide open if you slide and they hit you anyway.

That play was brutal. That guy should get suspended and heavily fined.

Good job by the Jags they were the better team today.
They were dominant all around.

Not a bad loss for NE and not unexpected in my view. Crazy heat, revenge spot, home, JAX had everything going for them and to their credit they took advantage.

I hate Scott Linehan.

He never calls the same effective play twice.

It’s like he has a dictionary sized playbook and feels obliged to pick as many different plays as possible.

Patriots upgraded at LT.
Trent Brown is better than Nate Solder.
Can’t believe Solder is the highest paid OL in the NFL.

Glorious football weekend.

Cuse rolls the Noles.
Boys pound She-li & the Jints
Iggs get Fitzpatrick’d
Twommy melts down during his loss at JAX

Surprising win for Dallas. They made the NYG OL look like they were starting Flowers at all 5 spots.

Dak with a great frist quarter but once they ran out of scripted plays they totally bogged down on offense.

D won the game.

Surprising win for Dallas. They made the NYG OL look like they were starting Flowers at all 5 spots.

Dak with a great frist quarter but once they ran out of scripted plays they totally bogged down on offense.

D won the game.
Not surprising I told you the giants w

D won the game.
Not really surprising I told you the giants weren't any good. We are going to have to win games on defense and with the running game.

Not surprising I told you the giants w

Not really surprising I told you the giants weren't any good. We are going to have to win games on defense and with the running game.

Running game was not good. Fred being out is huge.

Defense is good and to think that they will get Irvin back soon. That pass rush will be nuts.

Running game was not good. Fred being out is huge.

Defense is good and to think that they will get Irvin back soon. That pass rush will be nuts.
Frederick is huge need him back and need one guy to step up in the wr core. Perhaps Gallup.

D won the game.

Dallas defense is no joke and they may get better with Gregory when he returns. Offense is kind of pedestrian and will eventually be there undoing imo but I think they have a decent shot at the playoffs.

Dallas defense is no joke and they may get better with Gregory when he returns. Offense is kind of pedestrian and will eventually be there undoing imo but I think they have a decent shot at the playoffs.

Gregory will be hit or miss but getting David Irvin back will huge. He will be back week 5.

D won the game.

I was surprised it wasn’t a 2 TD win. That late blown coverage TD wrecked my prediction:

I agree. Cowboys corral Mighty She-Li and Savior-quon by 2 TDs this Sunday.

The roughing call on Clay Mathews was just nonsense.

And if the League is serious about eliminating contact initiated with the helmet, Kazee has to get at least a game suspension, preferably two.

So browns are favored -3 vs the jets for this Thursday .. when is the last time Cleveland was favored ?

Not sure if I want this supremely talented knuckle head on the Patriots.
He would fix their need for a true number 1 receiver but he has issues.

Not sure if I want this supremely talented knuckle head on the Patriots.
He would fix their need for a true number 1 receiver but he has issues.

After yesterday, I'm willing to take a chance. Must stretch that field.

After yesterday, I'm willing to take a chance. Must stretch that field.
Yeah if your going to bring in Josh Gordon then you might as well bring in Dez.
The offense was fine yesterday if they have Edelman. The Jags doubled Gronk. That meant the other guys had 1 on 1.
Yesterday just a low possession game that the Pats D lost and Bortles won.

Josh Gordon doesn’t score them points yesterday IMO. They moved it the whole game just didn’t finish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom